~1~ Billie and Max

"Well, what do you know..."

I roll my eyes as Billy begins to talk. Max gives me a weird look.

"It's fucking raining!"

"Chill out Billy." I shake my head.

He turns to me. He dirty blonde long hair and blue eyes stare at me and Max.

"Max, you and I will all be going to school as of tomorrow so you little shits better be ready for it."

Max rolls her eyes. At least she isn't going to the same school as her stepbrother. Billy then turns to me.

"You know the rules."

"What am I? Your daughter?!" I growl irritated.

"Y/N." He growls back.

I groan. "NO boys allowed. At the house and not even at school."

"I'm still your brother and there are some people you cannot trust." He says lowly.

"I'm still old enough to pick who I wanna go out with. You can't pick them for me." I say getting close to his face. He snarls before picking up a cigarette and lighting it. He offers the box to me and I roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes enough times and you might see a brain back there."

"Yeah yeah!" I hiss, snatching the box from him. We both go outside to have the cigarette, the rain quite chilly so we head back inside not so long afterward.

All three of us go ahead doing our own things. Billy listens to music and does a couple of lifts with the weights, Max is doing something else and I bring up my journal.

Before we arrived at Hawkins. I knew what the hell was going on with the place and while Max and Billy didn't. That's the difference between me and them. Call it nosey but I have a good friend named Jonathan down here and his little brother got involved in the trauma.

I had nothing better to do so, of course, I talked to Jonathan. He didn't tell me much but I found the rest out on my own due to research and word being spread before everyone closed it up and pretended it didn't exist.

Zombie boy as Will who died and came back to life, a little girl named Eleven with experimented powers, a dimension called the Upside Down, Steve Harrington taking part in making the sign say Nancy Wheeler the SLUT, bad men chasing after Will's friends, The Demogorgon, something called the Mind Flayer.

I've heard all sorts of shit go down in this town especially with Joyce's flickering lights that show where the creature was and how Eleven used her powers to destroy one of the creatures and disappeared.

What's gotten me a little tense is that Steve is in the school that me and Billy are at. Sure, Billy would stand up for me and I can take care of myself. But I don't have a high opinion of the dude because of the sign that he did against Nancy.

I wanna check up on Jonathan, meet Will and catch up with Joyce. I've never met Will since I left Hawkins before he was born. Oh yeah, I used to live here once. I used to live next door to Jonathan one time. Before Will was born, I left Hawkins to meet my family with Billy. Because I was here in Hawkins with my grandparents. I don't know why my parents couldn't take me in for a while so I grew up with my grandparents down here until we moved away.

I also wanna see who the fuck this Steve guy is, talk to Nancy and maybe become friends with her. I've heard that Nancy is quite nice, and also her brother Mike. As Mike took care of Eleven for a while. But Steve on the other hand...

No.

Just No.

I take down a couple notes and play some music of my own. My music. My choice. My life.
It's Britney Bitch.

"Oi!"

"FUCK!!"

Billy suddenly slams my door open and I gasp. "ARGH!! What!?"

"I thought you were going out to go visit what's his face?"

"Jonathan?" I question.

"It's raining Billy!!" Max exclaims.

"SHUT UP MAX, I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!!"

I roll my eyes. "I'll wait for Mom to come back home. She won't be long."

"Fine."

He leaves the room and I lay make with a heavy sigh. I decide to grab a backpack and my journal inside as well as wrapped up present for Will. I put in a couple of other things as well and that's when I hear Mom enter.

"Hey, Susan!" I greet running out to the lounge.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm gonna revisit Joyce and Jonathan and meet Will Byers."

She smiles politely. "Tell Joyce I say Hi."

"I promise."

"Do you want me to drive you there Y/N?" Billy asks.

I shake my head. "I'll bike it."

I go to the garage with the keys in my pocket. There, she is.

A sweet black motorbike, not something you always see these days but I've got one and I'll admit that it's unnecessarily loud. I grab the helmet to the motorbike and put it on my head. I put the keys in and it roars to life.

I smirk before driving off down the path away from the house.

* * *

I see Joyce peek her head out the window as I begin to arrive, a confused look on her face. Once I come close to their house, she steps out the door.

I stop the bike and step to the side. "Who are you?"

I take the helmet off my head and her eyes widen. "Y/N?"

"It's been a while Joyce." I smile lightly.

"Oh my God! The last time I saw you, you were a little girl and so was Jonathan!" 

I chuckle lightly as Jonathan also pokes his head out. His eyes widen. "Hey Jono!"

"I thought I told you to not call me that." He chuckles.

"Oops. I was a kid back then so I probably didn't listen." I shrug.

I walk up to their house and give Joyce a hug. "I'm back in Hawkins now so I thought it would be a good idea to say hi to you guys again. Catch up you know?"

I give Jonathan a quick hug as Joyce smiles sweetly. "Well yeah, of course. How long do you plan to stay and visit?"

"At Max, probably an hour but if you want me to leave before then, I will."

"Oh, no it's fine." Jonathan reassures.

"You can also meet Will!"

"Speaking of Will, I have a present for him."

This seems to make Joyce's face light up. "Come on in!"

I happily step inside and see Will in the lounge. 

"Will! This is Y/N! She's Jonathan's friend from a long time ago!" Joyce says.

"Hi Y/N." Will waves.

"Heya Will. I have a present for you." I grin.

His eyes lighten up confused and I smile. I walk over to him and get down on one knee, taking my bag off my back. I unzip it and bring out the present.

He takes it and smiles at me. "Go on Will. Open it, see what she gave you." Jonathan reckons.

He unwraps it and his eyes go wide.

"I didn't know if you'd like it but I know you have a passion for art and writing stories and you love Dungeons & Dragons, X-Men, and Ghostbusters so..."

I gave him a bit of everything. Some comics, art stuff and writing stuff. He smiles happily. "Thank you!"

"No problem, it's nice to meet you!"