~17~ Bastard Billy

A/N: I would like to make a note that things are also really difficult in my life. It's not just school or other stories that are slowing this book down. I have trouble with a lot of things (everyone goes through something) and I'm dealing with so much on my shoulders (this ain't one of em') that really stress me out and make me upset. I just wanna say that I am SO thankful for the 3.3k reads. That is absolutely ASTONISHING and I could not be any more thankful and greatful for the lovely support and funny comments that this book gets. :) I love you guys and I'm happy to write this for you. Thanks again.

Now back to the story!!

Hopper and everyone had discussed a plan. The gate is crawling with the DemoDogs as Dustin calls them and Eleven can still try to close the gate. Hopper and her argued a little with her saying that she. Can. Do it. I also helped back her up. Offered her help but she recommended for me to stay and protect her friends. So I have.

Joyce had said that Will kept saying 'It Likes It Cold' and so she and Jonathan plan to take Will somewhere away from the dogs and monsters. They plan to burn it out of him as Will is a host and make Will uninhabitable for the Mind Flayer to be. They took him and went off on their way.

Nancy and Steve went outside and scouraged around with a pile of junk. They probably had another private conversation which I stayed with the kids.

Mike eventually had a private conversation with Eleven and I didn't dare interrupt. Lucas and Dustin left to do something in the kitchen. Which leaves me and Max.

"Hey." She tells me.

I look up. "This is really crazy, but if anything happens. I'm glad you're my sister."

I smile lightly at her and she smiles back. "I'm happy you're my sister too. Regardless of what Billy says."

She chuckles lightly and so do I. Mike already said goodbye to El. And now, it's just me, Dustin, Lucas, Max, Mike and Steve.

Now? Dustin is throwing stuff out of the fridge and me and Max are forced to stand off to the side.

Brilliant.

"I...It should fit now." Dustin sighs.

I look to Steve who has the wrapped up dead Demogorgon in a blanket.

"Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, it is, okay?" Dustin answers aggravated.

"This is a groundbreaking scientific discovery. We can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog."

"All right." Steve just gives in and I shake my head. "All right, all right."

I really hope El knows what she's doing.

"But you're explaining this to Mrs. Byers, all right?" Steve states.

Steve rams the thing in there but the icky substance from it's mouth sticks to the fridge a little bit like slime or something which I find disgusting.

"Christ. Help me out."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Get the door, man."

"All right, I got the door."

"Ew, Jesus-"

"God-"

They get interrupted as both boys slam the fridge door. I sigh in relief and Max chuckles.

Steve sighs and rubs the head of Dustin, ruffling the hat around. I turn to see Mike pacing back and forth while Lucas sweeps the glass. Every second he paces, Lucas gets even more annoyed.