Chapter Seven- The Shinigamis' Attack, Take 2

(Ready for more Bad A? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRE's Archer! (Sorry Johnny.))

          *Archer*

        I wandered through the streets of London, head down, deep in thought, retracing the carriage's path to the Phantomhive manor, when suddenly I bumped into someone. 

        "Sumimasen!" I said, adopting an innocent girl attitude, bowing my head before I began to run around the person. Then, they caught my wrist. On reflex, I flipped the person over my back and jumped away a few feet, my gun now loaded and in my hand. The first thing I noticed about the person was the saw in their hand, then their bright green eyes. "Shinigamis," I said to Yuki, who hissed vehemently.

        "Yeesh, William wasn't kidding," The man said, getting to his feet and brushing himself off, like nothing had happened. He had blonde hair in corn rows and strange shaped, brown leather shoes. His glasses, unlike the other shinigamis, were tinted blue. "You really are violent."

        "You speak as though I am not here," William stepped out of the shadows, along with three other shinigamis, including Grell and Ronald. 

        "Mr. Knox, Mr. Sutcliff, Mr. Spears," I acknowledged their prescense, "I see you had your glasses repaired." This caused them to flinch and unconciously touch their glasses. I took off my own pair and stuck them in my pocket, assessing the two new reapers. The other reaper had brown hair and a garden slasher with very thin rimmed glasses. 

        "...Interesting," The new reaper said, looking at me curiously. My eyes went into overdrive as they began to circle me. I backed away until my back hit the wall, and twas only then I noticed that we were in a dead end alley way. Eyes glowing an even brighter blue, I looked around at my surroundings just as they raised their weapons, ready to attack. There was a trash can and a fire escape all nearby. An idea suddenly began to form in my head as I saw the reapers all lined up. Waisting no more time, I jumped on top of the trash can, off Mr. Knox's head, and onto the fire escape, clammoring up the ladder and onto the rooftops, where I began to run as fast as I could, jumping onto new rooftops when there was a gap in between. 

        "Come back here you coward!" Grell whined, and I could just picture him stomping his foot.

        "Cowards and strategists are two competely different personages," I called back coolly. "I do plan on fighting you, just on my terms! Plus, I did tell the Young Master that I wanted to blow some steam. This seems the best way to me." I added the last parts quietly. Suddenly, a flash of green caught my eye. 'Perfect,' I thought, jumping down off the roof and onto the ground, rolling to break my fall. Not stopping, I ran into the park, glancing up at the sign.

        "St. James Park," I read, continuing to run. "I do believe that's the oldest park in London. Well, guess I can cross visiting here off my bucket list." Yuki looked at me strangely before licking my face, hanging onto my shoulder for dear life.

        *Narrator*

        "Where did she go?" Eric scratched his head, shouldering his saw. 

        "Well, the closest place to hide is St. James," Alan said logically, adjusting his glasses.

        "Let us go, everyone," William said, jumping across the rooftops. Grell and Ronald lagged behind a bit.

        "Sempai, why are we going after this girl? I mean, she's so..." He couldn't find the right word. "Scary," He decided after a while. 

        "Honestly, I don't know. Let's just catch up to my darling William before he punishes us!" Grell struck a pose and lept after the others. Ronald hesitated a moment, hand on his chin.