Chapter 2

You giggled happily as Will spun you around and to the foot of his bed.

He pulls away from the kiss for oxygen, until he gets an idea.

You go back in for another kiss when Will suddenly pushes you back.

"Will!!" You shout as you fall backwards.

You quickly grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him with you.

If you were going down, so was he.

Once you finally realized you were landing on his bed, he laughed from above you, knowing you were clueless on the minor prank.

"How dare you!" You say playfully as you hit hit shoulder roughly.

"How dare me what? I was just having fun!" Will laughs as he lays on top of you, looking down at your beautiful and much older face.

"Oh, I'll show you fun," you giggle girlishly as you spin him around, so you were on top of him.

You grin and bend down towards him, reconnecting your lips into another fiery one.

His hands landed on your back, that slowly traveled down to your lower back, and then finally into the back pockets of your ripped jeans.

The minor make out was over in a mere 5 minutes when a knock was heard at the door.

"You kids are going to be late for the opening of Starcourt!" Joyce's voice was heard as you and Will broke apart.

"The mall!!" You and Will shout together as you both get off the bed, trying to prepare as fast as possible.

Will grabbed the large backpack full of goodies and food that you usually snuck into the theater while you fixed your hair, making sure you looked a bit decent after the scene.

When you opened the door, you see Miss Byers standing there, holding a dish she just finished washing.

She looked at you two suspiciously with a brow raise and a small smirk.

"You guys ready?" She asks as she begins walking back into the kitchen.

"Yep!" "Totally!" "Born ready!" "Perfectly prepared!" "Amazingly ready!"

You and Will exchanged turns saying different lines to act totally not suspicious.

"Okay, well get going! Don't want to leave all your friends waiting," Joyce says as she motions her head towards the door.

"Okay mom, thank you!" Will says as he walks up to her and kisses her temple, then walking towards the door.

Then Joyce looks at you seriously.

"Take care of him please.." Joyce says pleadingly.

After everything thats happened, she's thankful you and Will are together so that you could look out for him.

"Always do Miss B, but not in that kind of way. I meant for protection, not the other kind of protection or anything but-," you were cut off by the blank face of Miss Byers.

"Got it... see you later!" You nod awkwardly as you walk out of the house, your face covered in blush.

"You good?" Will asks as he readies his bike to ride.

"Just peachy..." you trail with an embarrassed smile as you get on your own bike.

You and Will ride off to the new StarCourt mall that just opened, ready to spend some cash and hang out with friends...
<<<•••>>>