Chapter 8

The water splashes in the pool as Mrs. Wheeler swims backwards in her lane.

Her chest rocks back and forth with each stroke.

Billy, who sat on his live guard stand, watched as the mother of three swam perfectly.

The water rubbing against her body made Billy lick his lips longingly.

He watched carefully as he attached his whistle to his lips, licking it lightly in the process.

He finally blew the whistle as the crowd screams and laughs together.

As Billy comes off his guard stand, Mrs. Wheeler exits the pool, unbeknownst to her that Billy was coming straight for her.

"Looking good out there, Mrs. Wheeler," Billy smiles as he hands her the towel he had in hand.

"Thank you," Mrs. Wheeler sighs as she takes the towel from Billy.

"Perfect form," Billy says as he looks at her body, then back at her face.

"Well your form is amazing," Mrs. Wheeler shoots back, then realizes her mistake when Billy chuckles slyly.

"I'm sorry, I mean, I-I've seen you uh, teaching lessons," Mrs.Wheeler says as he steps closer to her.

"Swimming lessons," Karen Wheeler repeats, being more specific.

"You know, I could, uh I could teach you, if you like," Billy whispers almost as he inches closer to Karen.

"Oh," Karen says as she looks up into his baby blues.

"I know all the styles. Freestyle. Butterfly..." Billy pauses and looks at her deeply.

"Breaststroke..."

At the last word, Karen dropped her towel, gaining a laugh from Billy.

"Oh!" She exclaims as Billy picks up the towel for her.

"You okay?" Billy almost teases as she takes the towel once more.

"I didn't think you-I didn't think you taught adults," Karen stutters as Billy looks down at her, their bodies getting closer by the second.

"Well, I offer more, uh advanced lessons to select clientele," Billy says as he chews his gum a bit.

"Oh," Karen mutters as she looks down.

"Come to think of it, there is a good pool out at a Motel 6 on Cornwallis. It's very quiet," Billy begins.

"You know, very private," Billy continues as he inches even closer to her.

"Mm," Karen hums with a small smile.

"Shall we say tonight? Eight o'clock?" Billy asks coyly.

"I'm sorry. I can't," Karen finally says with a small shrug.

"Can't what? Have fun? Mrs. Wheeler!" Billy exclaims with a smile as he gets closer.

"No. I-I-I just, uh I don't think I need any lessons," Karen stuttered as he looks at her face.

"Oh, you see, I think you do. I just don't think that you've had the right teacher," Billy says as his breath was tickling Karen's face.

"I, uh," Karen paused until Billy continued..

"It will be the workout of your life..."

A small smile creeps onto Mrs. Wheelers face....
<<<•••>>>

On the hill with you, the five of you finally made it to the top.

"Made it," Dustin smiles as he sets down his equipment.