Teaser?

Hey guys, glad you could make it! This is only a minor sneak peek for the end of chapter 1 and beginning of chapter 2 of Stranger Things: Book 2! Enjoy!
<<<•••>>>

He paused and blinked in shock, did you just say..?

"Wait, are-are you serious?!" Will says excitedly as you jump up and down in sheer happiness.

"Yes!! I am beyond serious!" You shout as you reach up and wrap your arms around his neck.

Now, because of his body change, he was taller than you, and his voice was also deeper.

Took a bit of getting used to, but eventually you realized how much it increased his attractiveness.

As you hug him, he links his arms behind your back and around your waist and spins you around, joyously.

When you both pulled away from the hug, you looked deeply at each other, the same thing of your mind.

You immediately connected your lips with his, both of your mouths moving in sync.

Somehow, you managed to move the both of you into his room.

The last thing heard was a door slam...

You giggled happily as Will spun you around and to the foot of his bed.

He pulls away from the kiss for oxygen, until he gets an idea.

You go back in for another kiss when Will suddenly pushes you back.

"Will!!" You shout as you fall backwards.

You quickly grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him with you.

If you were going down, so was he.

Once you finally realized you were landing on his bed, he laughed from above you, knowing you were clueless on the minor prank.

"How dare you!" You say playfully as you hit hit shoulder roughly.

"How dare me what? I was just having fun!" Will laughs as he lays on top of you, looking down at your beautiful and much older face.

"Oh, I'll show you fun..."