She's Hydra

"What is this? Who are you?" I demanded. I don't know how they knew exactly who I was. I thought only Natasha recognized me. At the use of my assassin pseudonym I froze. People've been calling me that for far too long. I didn't want to show my vulnerable side at the moment and was trying to hide it by asking questions. I knew they wouldn't be answered immediately. The man smirked and looked down on me. I wasn't the shortest woman on the planet, I did reach the height of 169cm, but that didn't stop the men in the room to look like giants standing next to me. I still knew one thing. I could take any of them down at any time.

"Everything will be revealed when the time is right, Kasparova. " he spoke with an almost amused voice. I wasn't used to people calling me by my name. I must've forgotten I even had one by this time and frankly, it felt strange. I was always just Sparrow. Or soldier.

He motioned the Captain to bring me closer and sat me down on the sofa. Captain and the eye-patched man exchanged a few glances. A moment later Captain was taking off my restrains. I caressed my wrists. I have been tugging and tensing them pretty hard and I knew there would be marks left. I didn't understand it, though. Why would they let me sit here without restraints like I've been living here for weeks? They surely couldn't trust me that much already. I wouldn't even trust myself this fast.

I kept looking across the room at the faces that belonged to people who were occupating it. Next to me, Natasha, the Eye-patch and the overly serious Captain there were about three other people in the room. I didn't recognize them all. I recognized the man working at the labaratory. It was Tony Stark. I was pretty sure everyone would know about his brilliant mind and business success. His reputation grew even more when he declared himself Iron man. Unfortunately for him he grew as a bigger threat in the eyes of Hydra as well and they were keeping track of every move he made no matter how cautious he thought he was being. I noticed another scientist working with him, but I didn't recognize this one. He had dark hair almost turning gray already and was wearing a purple polo shirt under his lab coat. He didn't seem like a threat.

The third person also had dark skin just like the Eye-patch over here, but he managed to maintain some hair and a few facial hair as well. I noticed he tried to be subtle and not look at us while we had this conversation. He was standing on the other side of the room taking in the sight of the city through a glass wall, much like the one I was locked behind. He was dressed pretty casually. Well if I looked and examined them all closely I noticed that only the eye-patched man was wearing non-casual clothes. He was dressed in an all black suit, covered with a long leather coat, while everyone else wore jeans or sweats and T-shirts. I was guessing this was their permament residence.

"So," Eye-patch started, "what is it you want to know the most?" He leaned forward so he was supporting on his elbows that were resting on his knees. He had his hands entwined together and his expression turned serious. His eyes were studying me very closely, that I could see. I tried to play it stone cold as much as I could. "I'll see how much of it I can answer."

I thought about it. I guessed enough about where I was and a part of that he even told me himself. Stark tower. Or better yet, Avengers tower. So I really was in the room with the Avengers as their captive. One thing Hydra warned us about. They kept telling us how dangerous they were, though I never saw them in action until a few days ago. I was never informed about their abilites through my mission leaders either, so I didn't know what would I be facing if I tried to escape. At least not completely.

I wondered if this man would really be stupid enough to answer everything I asked him. I studied his face. His eyes were staying on me, he was waiting for my reaction. He wasn't tense, but I could see he was alert. Smart strategy.

"How long has it been since I was brought here?" I wondered if I still had a chance to finish my mission, I wondered if the Winter Soldier was following my moves right now and if he was about to burst through that window the third guy kept looking through. I wondered if he even noticed or cared I was gone.