Bit of Mischief

Katrina's POV

I woke up with the sun shining brightly in my face, making me squeeze my eyes shut even more as I awoke. I turned the other way and opened my eyes to reveal the source of the snoring coming from behind me. Bucky's back was facing me, revealing every muscle and scar it carried. Just when I was about to get out of bed I saw him turning and shifting. His face was illuminated by sunlight just like mine was a few seconds ago. His mouth was slightly parted, hence the light snoring. I've never thought of him to be as beautiful as he was this morning. Then he opened his eyes and I was met with the blue sky residing in them.

"How come you look so beautiful in the morning?" His deep, raspy morning voice filled the silence, "Especially after the night we've had."

I noticed a slight smirk he wore on his lips which made me lose my words.

"What's the matter?" He chuckled and loomed over me, leaning on his elbow to stay above me. "Cat got your tongue?"

I pushed him away jokingly and he rolled into his pillow again, smiling wide. I sat up on the edge of the bed and felt his rough hands trail down my bare back. The night we had was everything I wanted to experience with Bucky, yet it seemed unnatural to finally reach. It was like a forbidden fruit hanging off the branch, which was low enough to reach without stepping on my tippy toes.

"Listen," I started, "Last night was.."

"Amazing," I heard him say under his breath as he gently stroked my back, but I was unable to see him.

"I agree," I smirked, "But I still think we should take it a bit slower from now on."

Bucky shifted behind me and I felt his chest press against my back, his hands resting on my shoulders. He was speaking into my neck. "You must be joking. Now that we've done it I don't think I could ever stop. I may already be addicted to your body."

I had a recollection of me pressing this night onto him, because he was afraid I would regret it and I only now realized he was most likely right. I didn't know why, because I loved him that much I knew, but I felt like we didn't pick the right moment to share this romantic experience. And as I was here worrying my head about it, Bucky didn't seem to mind it at all.

I wanted to talk to him about it, but now was not the right time for I just sensed a scent of coffee downstairs. "Are you coming down?" I turned my head to face him.

"No," he whispered and collapsed back on the pillow, "I think I'll lie here for a little longer. You drained all my energy, doll."

At the mentioned nickname for me I blushed, but I refused for him to see, so I quickly hurried out of the room, grabbing the first piece of clothing that came under my fingers, which just appeared to be Bucky's wine shirt, in order for him to not see me. Even if he was all of me and felt even more of my body that he could see, I was quite shy this morning and wanted to escape his wanderous oggling he was giving me from the bed. I also grabbed a pair of panties laying on the floor and I didn't seem to remember if I actually wore these last night.

The scent of coffee was so alluring I didn't even bother to button the shirt before I reached the stairs and tiptoed down.

I glanced at the giant clock hanging on the wall in the hall. It was almost 10am. I couldn't remember when was the last time I've slept to this hour, but to be fair, I didn't sleep much since me and Bucky came back home last night. I grinned at the thought of the mentioned night and I could still feel Bucky's fingers tread over my neck and down my sides as he was kissing me eagerly.

"Good morning!" Yulia greeted me as I strolled in the kitchen.

"Morning, mom," I said and accepted the cup of coffee Yulia handed to me.