Perfect.

Pairing: Googleplier x (female) Reader.
Type: Yandere
Song inspiration: Prototype, Glaze
Warnings: Blood/gore, psychotic android's.

-------------

Y/n stood in her living room, hands on her hips as she stared at the small flat box that sat upon her table.

"Matt.. What is this?" She asks him.

Her friend smiled. "Your present! C'mon open it! I spent a lot of money on it!"

She rolled her eyes at her goofy friend, she took the box of the table and sat it on the floor, she then opened it, she gasped in fright when a human popped out of the box.

He wore a bright blue t-shirt with a glowing G on it, his pants being black jeans. He wore black glasses, and his dyed blue hair hung over his eye, he looked to her then to her friend, but.. Her friend only got a deadly grin.

"Matt! You can't just stuff a dude in a box and give it to me!" She shouted, still in shock from the blue haired man.

Matt laughed. "Oh y/n, he's not human. He's the latest gadget from google! It's a robot! Pretty cool huh?" He grins.

The android glared at the man.

The girl however just stared at him in disbelief. "But.. He looks so real.."

She walked over to the droid with her hand out, he didn't move when she put her hand on his cheek.

His chocolate eyes met hers, and he grinned, eyes becoming half lidded.

"Matt.. Why did you get him for me? I'm not complaining, just curious?" She says, still not removing her hand.

Matt chuckled. "Y/n, you've been cooped up in your house for weeks! And you're such a damn loner, I thought I'd get you some company! Y'know for when I'm not here."

She nodded slowly and met the chocolate eyes again. "Does he have a name?"

"Yes I do, Miss y/n. But you may change it if you wish to, I am Google IRL, the first droid from the Google company. My purpose is to answer any question as soon as possible, and to serve you in any way.~" Google says, the end of his sentence becoming seductive.

"I see, well thank you Matt. Now I have someone to talk to and watch movies with!" She quickly hugged the droid.

Matt smiles. "Aww how cute! Youre bonding!"

Google wraps an arm around her waist, then glares at the man on the room, eyes flickering blue for a second.

Matt's smile falls and he slowly backs up. "Um.. I leave you two to bond. Have fun y/n!"

Y/n sent him a small wave, then took Google's hand. "I have to give you to tour!"

Google grinned at her. "I would love to see it all.~" He said from behind her, his eyes scanning her backside.

--------------

She had Google for months, she didn't treat him like a slave, most of the time she would do her own house work, only having Google help her if she needed something from the top shelf.

The AI himself was in her room folding her laundry, he insisted to give her a break, so she sat in her living room, watching her favorite show.

Google heard her front door open and he looked out and into the hallway, curiosity written on his face.

"Matt? Hey what brings you here?" She asks, standing up and greeting the man at her door.

Matt's face was pink, and he handed her a small bouquet of roses, each shining in her favorite color. "Um.. Y/n.. I've been meaning to tell you something.."

She took the roses in her arms. "Wow, Matt these are so pretty! What is it you have to tell me?"

Her friend shook his head and he placed a quick peck to her lips. "I-.. I like you okay?" He says and runs out of the door.

The girl stood there in shock, he liked her? But she thought they were just friends...

She didn't like him romantically... But.. She also didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Her thoughts were racing, when suddenly Google stood in front of her. "Hello y/n. What was it Matthew wanted?"

She snapped out of her daze and she looked up to his eyes. "Oh, he just came over and said he liked me.. Being honest I don't like him that way.. But, I'll feel bad if I don't just give him one date.."

Google grit his teeth and his hands shook. "Do you want a reminder?'"

"Yeah, remind me to call him tomorrow please." She said, walking into her kitchen to put the flowers away.

"Call Matt has just been added to your schedule." He said plainly, and followed her into the kitchen.

---------

Y/n and Google sat in her living room, together, a blanket over their laps. She lazily laid her head on his shoulder.

Google wrapped his arm around her, he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "I love you y/n."

She let put a yawn. "I love you too robo dork."

Google felt a smirk rise on his face, the G on his chest glowed brighter.

She said she loved him..

And not that mistake Matt..

She was perfect and pure.. And Matt wanted to take that purity and ruin it with his... Urges..

Google growled and laid the tired girl gently on the couch, wrapping the blanket around her, he pressed a kiss to her lips then walked out of the house.

His burning blue eyes lit up the night.

-------------

Matt was in his bed, looking up at the ceiling, his thoughts racing. "Does she like me back? Did I ruin everything? What if she doesn't like me!?"

He rolled on his side. "What if she hates me?"

He sat up in fright when he heard a crash from the hall way.

He stood up and grabbed the bat he had under his bed. "What the f*ck!?"

He stepped out and into the hallway, glass littered the floor and a brick scratched the hardwood.

"Damn it, stupid teenagers.." He sighs and sets the bat down, he bends down and starts to pick up the glass.

Behind him stood the angry android, eyes burning a deep ocean blue. His fist shook as his systems burned, his eye twitches.

He quickly grabbed the human from the floor and threw him across the room.

Matt groaned in pain, he had landed in the broken glass pile. "Ugh... My head.." His eyes met with the glowing ones. "Google? What are you doing here?.. Wait! What are you---"

A metal fist crushed his skull in before he could finish.. Blood sprayed on the glowing G.

Google felt himself smile with joy, his laughter echoed around the cold house.

----------

Y/n woke up in her bed, her AI laying next to her, he had her in a protective grip. "Good morning y/n, I see that you are well rested. Would you like some breakfast?"

She smiles and nods. "Yes, thank you."

He stands to his feet and smiles at her. "Anything specific?"

"Hmm.. Oh! How about some chocolate chip waffles?" She asks.

Google nods. "As you wish, my perfect specimen.~" He walks out of her room, his hologram pulling up the recipe.

Y/n was left in bed with her face burning.. "Did he just call me perfect?"

He stood in the kitchen, going through the cabinets, a smile permanently on his face.

You were always perfect in his eyes.. No one could take you away from him.. He vowed to always keep you protected.

At all costs.