My susser liebling.

Pairing: Henrick von schneeplestein x (female) reader.
Type: fluff.
Song inspiration: Him and I, Halsey and G easy.
Warnings: flirting, suggestive comments, and author-chans horrible attempts at German accents.

Y/n was being stubborn again, she had been sick for a few days, nothing too serious, just a cold. But she was being stubborn and didn't want to bother Henrick with her whining. She knew how busy he was after all.

Sean finally convinced her to go and the the doctor, he sat in Henrick's office chair and spun in it like a child.

Y/n sat on the exam table with her arms crossed. "Jack, I can take care of myself."

"Uh huh sure y/n, you won't even take your meds. Just let him check you out.~ Oh, and I don't mean by an exam." He winks.

She blushed at his comment. He would tease her at all times, because Chase had told him about her crush on the doctor.

"Shut up Sean.." She mutters with turning her head, sticking her nose up in the air like a snob. She was actually just trying to hide her blush.

Sean laughed, almost falling out of the chair for the second time now.

"Jack get your a** out of my chair!" A familiar voice shouted, sending a chill down y/n's spine. She always found the doctor's accent sexy.

Sean stood up chuckling. "Shes ready for ya doc! I warmed her up for ya.~" He winked and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Henrick rolled his eyes and stood by the flustered girl. "All vright, vwhat seems to be the problem mz.y/n?"

Y/n blushed when his hand rested on her shoulder. "Um.. Nothing really, just a simple cold that I caught.. And a sore throat."

The mint green haired male nodded. "A zore throat you zay? And a zimple cold? Alvight, let me do a quick look over."

Y/n nods, cheeks still a pale pink.

He listened to her heart, and lungs, her blush only intensified when his hand rested on her chest while he checked her lungs.

He removed the stethoscope putting it back around his shoulders. "Every ting zeems to be in order. Your heart beat iz a little fast, but zat is normal."

She nods silently, trying to avoid his stunning blue eyes.

He then puts his fingers under her jaw, messaging it slightly. "Your glands are a bit zwollen, but some antibiotics zhould help vith zat!"

His smile melts her heart, she fiddles with her hands. "Is that all?"

"Yes, I'll get you zome antibiotics. Zen you zhould be zet to go!" Henrick chuckles and turns to the cabinet behind him, going through the bottles.

Y/n sighs and fans her flustered self, why was she so worked up? This was just a simple checkup.

"I'm glad you came to zee me schatzen, your condition could've gotten vworse." He says breaking the awkward silence.

"Well, you're the best." She adds with a smile.

Henrick turns to her with a blush. "Vwhy zank you liebling. It meanz a lot coming for you."

She fiddles with a strand of her hair. "Heh.. Anytime.." All of these pet names were making her heart pound.

He sets the RX bottle on his desk, then walks over to her, a smug smile on his face. "You zeem very flustered, iz it just me or iz it zomething else?"

She leaned back a little, hands to her sides. "I..."

Henrick slowly pinned her to the exam table, his arms either side of her hips. "Ahh, I zee. You have a ting for ze doctah, yes?~"

Her face burns a deep red, as does the tips of her ears. "I... Okay fine.. Yes I do.." She turns her head in shame.

A warm hand turns her to the doctor that currently had her pinned. "Don't be ashamed my susser, I have zomething to tell you az vwell.~"

He leans over, hot breath by her ear. "I'm attracted to you az vwell.~"

She stares at him wide eyed. He liked her too!?

He chuckled at her reaction, he then pressed his lips to hers.

She was stunned for a second, but then closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He pulled away winking at her before kissing her again, making it passionate.

Her leg was wrapped around his waist as their kissing became heated.

Sean entered the room, a smirk on his face while his arms were crossed over his chest. "Heh, I knew it! Chase owes me 20$!"

Henrick pulls away from her then glares at Sean, his glasses crooked and his hair a mess. "GET ZE F*CK OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

Sean busted out in laughter and quickly ran out.