Wake up call.

Pairing: Wilford x cheater! Reader.
Type: Cheated on a yandere.
Song inspiration: Wake up call by Maroon 5.
Warnings: never cheat on Wilford, Guns, death, psychotic behavior.
A/n- I absolutely hate cheating, I don't even know why people want to read it.. But, the song came on and reminded me too much of Wilford for me to not and make it. -_-.. Idk guys..

Wilford parked his car in the driveway with a sigh, he had been all cooped up in his job.. Interview after interview.. It began to mess with his life.

He hardly never got to see his girlfriend y/n, he hated being away from her, but there wasn't anything he could do.

It was if his job wanted them to split..

He put his face in his hands yawing loudly. All he wanted to do is catch up with his girlfriend, and relax.

He stepped out of his car, kicking the door shut with his foot, he stretched when he finally got out of his pink corvette. He had been driving for far too long.

He unlocked his front door and once again kicked the door shut, he kicked his shoes off and threw his coat on the couch.

He was expecting to see his muse in the living room reading on her phone as usual, but she wasn't there to greet him.

He let out a sigh, she was probably asleep, it was after midnight after all.

But, he was mistaken when he heard giggling from their shared room? Was she awake? That's odd, she's never awake at this hour.

He walked into their room silently, hoping to surprise her, but he felt his heart sink at the sight.

An ego he clearly hated, had her pinned below him, he was kissing her jaw, that was what the giggling came from..

"Y/n, what's going on here?" He asked right hand getting trigger happy.

She gasped and looked over to him, the joy from her eyes faded into fear.

The ego on top of her turn his head as well, a sly grin on his face. "Oh, look who finally decided to show up, why don't you go back to work wilfy, the grown ups are busy."

Wilford felt his eye twitch at the nickname, and at the fact that there was another man touching what was his..

His hand went into his shirt and a silver revolver came out, he clicked the trigger, and before y/n knew it, the ego on top of her fell to the side with a bullet in his chest.

She screamed loudly and tried to wipe the blood off her face.

Wilford shot him a few more times with rage, before calmly putting his gun away. He walked over to his muse, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her off the bed.

She was still in his arms, shivering still in shock from the events.

A cold lifeless body laid on the floor in a puddle of blood, the room still smelled like gun powder.

Wilford kissed her and carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

Once there, he started up the water in the tub, taking out a pink towel. "Wash yourself up dear, you reek of demon.. And once you're done, I shall show you who you really belong to."

She nodded and began to take her shirt off when he left the room.

Wilford angrily stared down at the bleeding corpse, kicking it a few more times taking his rage out on it.

After his temper tantrum, y/n had entered the room, avoiding the blood on the floor. "Wil?"

He sighed again and hugged her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I forgive you darling, I understand that I was gone for too long, and I apologize.. Just.. Why him?"

She sighed and hugged him back. "He came to me a while after you left, saying that he'd treat me better, saying that you were selfish for leaving me alone.. I'm sorry Wilford." She began to cry into his chest.

Wilford kissed her forehead again then looked her in the eyes.

"... All is forgiven my Darling, but I must punish you for doing this behind my back.~"

Her eyes widened as her heart pounded, and her face flushed at his tone.

A/n- shot autocorrected to sh*t.. Now its stuck in my keyboard.. Great.. -_-