Senpai.

Pairing: Yandereplier x (female) Reader.
Type: (obviously) Yandere.
Song inspiration: Cake, Melanie Martinez, Milk and cookies, Melanie Martinez.
Warnings: buckle up, yandere sim hints, blood, gore, insanity.

"Repeat after me, I love senpai yes I do! She's for me! Not for you! I love senpai, yes I do! She's for me not for you!" Yan yelled, clapping his bloody hands.

The male in the chair choked on his own blood as it poured out of his nail infested mouth.

Yan giggled and grabbed the knife off the workbench. "I love senpai yes I do! She's for me.... NOT FOR YOU!"

The knife's blade was soon entered into the dying male's eye socket, blood sprayed on Yan's uniform.

He gripped the sides of his face as he laughed like a loonatic, his pupils shrinking, his hair a mess.

The male in the chair drifted off into the afterlife, a final gasp leaving his lips.

Yan kicked the chair over, taking an circular saw and went to work.

-----------

Y/n l/n sat under the cherry blossom tree, reading her favorite manga, her glassing resting on her perfect face.

Yan watched her from afar, his heart pounding out of his chest, with a shake of his head, he walked over to her.

She looked up and saw the dyed hair male shyly smiling at her. "Oh hello Yan-kun, what brings you here?"

He blushed even brighter, and handed her the plate. "Take one senpai! I made it myself!"

She smiled and took an octodog off the plate, looking at his chibi design.

He grew impatient and tucked the plate behind him. "Its gonna hurt my feelings.. And must just drive me crazy.. If you don't take my food and put it inside you." His eyes narrowed.

She looked at him weirdly, and just giggled then took a bite. "Wow, these are amazing!" She then ate the whole thing.

Yan felt his heart flutter. "Thank youuuu!" He giggled and skipped off to the inside of the school, most likely to the cooking club.

She smiled and went back to her reading.

-----------

Yan stood by the lockers, watching her as she put her things away. He felt his heart drop when he saw her take out a pink note.

"Hmm? On the rooftop? I wonder who wants to meet me?" She mumbled to herself then walked to her class.

Yan grit his teeth, he ran to the nearest stairs, rage filling his veins.

-----------

On the rooftop, sat a nervous, blushing boy, he kept fiddling with his hands. "What do I say?! God this is going to be so awkward!"

Yan walked out of the double doors, his piercing eyes glaring daggers at the boy.

He knew this boy from the class that y/n was in, he was taller than her, his hair was dyed a light green, he wore glasses and often was loud.

Seeing him shy and backward was a change.. But that didn't matter now.

Yan walked up behind him, a large fake smile on his face. "Hello!"

The boy gasped and turn around. "Yan-kun? What are you doing here? I thought y/n-chan was going to meet me here..?"

Yan giggled and circled him. "Aww, I'm sorry to say, but she's busy! So she sent me instead!"

The green haired male sighed. "But.. I had something important to tell her.."

Yan stopped, then backed him into the railing. "I'm sure you did, too bad she'll never know!" He grabbed the boys ankles then tossed him over the railing.

He landed with a crack into the pavement, blood pooled around him.

Yan giggled and set his shoes down. "Bye bye!" He then skipped down the stairs.

------------

After the bell rang, Yan had stopped her at her locker. "Hello y/n-chan!"

She smiled at him. "Heya yan-kun, what's up?"

His cheeks burned at her using his name, it sent a chill down his spine.  "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my place! I can make more of my famous octo-dogs!"

She let's out a laugh, that makes him twitch. "Sure, I don't have anything else to do."

Yan grinned. "Great! Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and sped walked her out of the school, his heart racing.

-----------

She sat on his white couch, eating a small bowl of the octo-dogs that he had made her only minuets ago.

"So Yan, do you live by yourself?"

She hears him laugh from the kitchen. "Yeah! But its not that bad actually! I get by just fine!"

She nods. "Okay, that's good. Where are your parents then? Sorry if I'm asking too much."

He laughs again, this time closer to her. "You're fine senpai! They're overseas!"

"Okay. They must be having a fun trip then, must be nice. I hardly ever get to do anything." She sighs.

He walks up behind her, his hands rest on her shoulders. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, just realising how boring my life is." She laughs.

He was even closer now, was... Was he sniffing her hair!?

"Heh.. Well thanks for the octo-dogs yan, they're amazing." She smiles eating another one.

"Oh y/n,... Anything for you.~" He smirks, voice lowing to a threatening husk.

She feels his breath by her neck, making her cheeks burn. "You're really sweet Yan, I'm glad that I came over today, but I really should get going. My mom is probably worried." She moves to stand, only to be pushed back down on the couch.

"No... Stay.. I insist.~" He chuckles, arm keeping her on the couch.

"Y-yan.. You're s-scaring me.." She mumbles, her smile falling.

Yan shakes his head. "Shh~... Just close those pretty eyes, and relax.~"

Before she could respond, a cloth went over her mouth, and her vision went black.

"I love you senpai..~"