Silent Romance.

Pairing- Jameson Jackson x (female reader)
Type: old time-y and sweet.
Song inspiration- Betty Boop remix, Bad romance, Caro emerald.
Warnings: none :3

A/n- I'm obsessed with JJ, I'm always a sucker for the old stuff. 1930's ara and electro swing <3

Jameson was always a sweet gentleman to little miss y/n, silent, but sweet. Always giving her a rose, opening the door for her, tipping his hat to her, and he would lend her his navy blue trench coat when it was cold outside.

This, was something she wasn't used to, she used to think that chivalry was dead. Men would usually look at the h/c girl with lust in their eyes, making her sick.

Why couldn't she just find a nice guy? She would think to her self. But, that was before she had met the silent ego.

Jameson was new to the septic household, the others were still getting used to him. He was always silent, even his footsteps.

And, he had this old 30's movie screen aura around him.

He immediately fell head over heels for the short sweet girl that also lived in the mansion. He blushed around her more times than he could count.

(Author-chan is short so shush)

He wanted to tell her that he liked her, but sadly he couldn't.. So, he decided to give her a few signs that he liked her.

Every morning he would make her a cappuccino, leaving it on her bedside table with a white rose.

It always left a smile on her face.

She had a feeling that the silent ego had feelings for her, he was much different from Anti.

She would roll her eyes whenever the demon would look her up and down with licking his blood stained lips.

Jameson however found it insulting. Anti was after his girl and it made him furious.

Anti laid on his back while floating, quietly snoring, when Jameson entered the room with a bucket of water.

He used his little helping hand to hold it on the ceiling for him, then when he snapped his fingers, the bucket was poured on the imp's head.

Anti let out a shriek and fell on the floor.

Jameson did a silent laughing motion before quickly leaving the room.

----------

Sean was making breakfast while everyone did their usual morning routine.

Schneeplestein grumbling about coffee in German, Chase still passed out from staying up late, Robbie was asleep as well, and y/n and Jameson were lazing in the living room. 

The girl looked over to the classy ego, who hand his arm propped up on the arm rest, he had a book in the other hand.

She smiled at him then quickly leaned over, giving him a sweet peck on the cheek, she quickly pulled away blushing.

Jameson dropped his book and his hand shot up to his cheek. A smile rose on his face, along with a pale blush.

His blue eyes met hers and he smiled even more to see her looking at him, her kind eyes holding affection.

He stood and took her hand, helping her up, she stared at him confused with her head tilted.

He just winked and snapped his fingers, the room going black and white, and a sudden toon began to play.

Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, he tipped his hat and threw it to the side as the swing music began to play louder.

They both danced back and fourth, he even spun her a few times.

Sean walked out into the living room, hands on his hips with a smile on his face.

Anti sat on the stair railing confused, but felt his foot tapping to the beat.

Soon enough the rest of the ego's came down and watched the two dance with large grins.

Henrick even clapped his hands with the tune.

Just as the song ended, Jameson dipped her and placed a gentle kiss to her lips, she was surprised but giggled and kissed him back.

Anti was irritated but kept his smile anyway, his arms crossed.

As the couple pulled away, they bowed at the crowd of ego's.

Sean chuckled. "Heh, I always thought you liked the silent types."

Y/n rolled her eyes at him, while her hand interlocked with Jameson's, he happily kissed the back of her knuckles, he snapped his fingers again making the room go back to normal, right before the two disappeared into a white spark.

Leaving the rest in awe.