Claimed.

Pairing: Wilford Warfstache x (female) Reader.
Type: possessive/yandere/trigger happy.
Song inspiration: This little girl, Cady Groves/ Bubblegum b*tch Marina and the diamonds.
Warnings: Blood, bullets, stalking, knives.

A smile rose on his face as he snuck around her house while she slept.

He had interviewed her months ago and he had grown obsessed with the h/c headed girl.

Everything made his body chill in delight.. Her hair, her skin, her eyes, her lips, her scent. Everything was simply intoxicating.

It was if she was a drug that he couldn't have enough of, always filling his senses.

He crept into her room, she was rolled on her back, sheets a mess, her shirt up a little revealing her f/c bra. He smiled and pecked her cheek, then fixed her shirt.

He tucked her in and laid her gently on her side. "Sweet dreams, my dear." He whispered, tucking her hair back. His hand lingered on her face, thumb gently ran down her jawline.

A shiver went down his spine at her soft and warm skin, its warmness against his cold hands made him sigh in delight.

He so badly wanted to roll in those sheets with her, but that would be saved for another time.

He silently walked put of her room and shut the door behind him. He let out a sigh, but he suddenly went silent when he heard a yawn.

He darted around the corner and peered into the kitchen. A male figure was looking into the fridge, they looked extremely tired yet annoyed.

"Gah.. Y/n really needs to go to the store.. Dumb b*tch never listens.."

Wilford grit his teeth and stuck a hand into his shirt, taking out his golden pistol.

He flipped the silencer on, then crept up behind the male.

"Oh, so y/n's a b*tch eh? Well you know what they say, life's a b*tch!" He slurred before shooting the male in the back of the head.

The male's body slumped against the fridge, blood had splattered against the floor and Wilford's clothing.

Wilford frowned. "Eww.. Your gross blood ruined my shirt! Ugh.. Now I have to wash up.."

He sighed in annoyance, then walked out of the room, kicking off  his shoes, he walked to the bathroom with a skip in his step.

-----------

Y/n sat up half awake, and stretched. "What time is it?" She asks.

Two strong arms wrap around her. "It's two in the morning, my dear." Purred a voice in her ear.

She blushed and looked behind her, the man that she had seen months ago was there, his hair damp as if he had taken a shower.

Her blush increased when she saw that he was shirtless, and just in a pair of white and pink boxers.

"Wilford?" She questions, still struggling to stay awake. "Is that really you?"

The pink haired male smiled, eyes half lidded and seductive. "Yes Dear~." He giggled.

She blushed and shyly looked away. "Am.. Am I dreaming?"

Wilford smirked, his face deep in her neck. "I guess you could say that.~"

She smiled a flustered smile. "..I don't want to wake up."

He chuckled at that and turned her, so she would be facing him. "Wil... I..--"

He put a finger over her lips. "Shh~ don't speak." He grinned and kissed her.

She felt her heart hammering out of her chest, as she shyly kissed back.

He was surprised at her actions, but smirked and kissed her passionately.

She was beyond flustered, and didn't even notice how she was quickly flipped and under him.

Wilford pulled back for a second and leaned next to her ear. "You're mine darling. ~"

She adverted her eyes, her cheeks reddened, a shy smile on her face. "I'm happy to be claimed by you, Mr.Warfstache."

He chuckled and continued the passionate kiss.

(The rest is up to your imagination~)