Territorial.

Pairing: Anti x (female) Reader
Type: Jealousy.
Song inspiration: Hide and seek with jealousy, Famous last words.
Warnings: Irish cursing, perverts, knives, threats.

Anti's teeth were gritted in anger, his sharp nails tapping against the bar as he watched his girl during her shift.

She kept getting hit on by men twice her age.. It all made him sick. She would even send them a wink! Or even laugh at their attempts.

Anti wanted to follow her to work today, because the other night she came home in a huff, her uniform vest messed up. He thought cheating, but he knew she wouldn't ever do that to him. Ever.

So, he decided to just watch over her this time. And what he saw made him sick, there was this certain guy who wouldn't take a hint.. Kept giving her taps on the rear, suggestive comments... She clearly wasn't interested in the slightest. But, this dumb teen didn't know how to back down.

He even saw Anti's brand, but he just thought it was a cool neck tattoo, ignoring the way the septic eye would glow anytime he would try and make a move.

Anti slammed his glass on the counter and floated over to the blonde male, he tucked y/n behind him, he crossed his arms and made himself visible.

"Don't ye know when the girl's not interested? Or are you just a dumbarse who doesn't understand what the feck no means!?"  Anti growled, making his blue eyes change to a deep ebony.

Y/n stood behind him, smirking at the male who once was hitting on her, she giggled to herself seeing his widened eyes and cold sweat.

"Uh.. Well she wasn't telling me to leave so, and plus its not like your her boyfriend, glitch b*tch." The boy grinned proudly.

Anti's eye twitched and a knife was suddenly to the teens throat. "Actually I am! Didn't ya see the damn mark!?"

The blonde's grin fell and he started shaking. "Oh- uh- d-dude c-chill, I didn't k-know she was t-taken!"

Y/n herself was laughing and holding her side, when Anti brought her to his side, arm tight around her waist.

"Ya should've known better than to feck with what's mine! "  Anti roared, green smoke snaked out of his eyes, the blonde teen's eyes widened and he tried to back away.

Tried.

Anti cut the boy's neck, blood dripped on the floor, Anti's knife was then jabbed into boy's under jaw, successfully cutting his tongue out.

The boy's body fell to the floor, making a sickening splat.

"Anti, was that really necessary?" Y/n questions, about to wipe the blood off her face.

Anti stops her and leans over and licks her cheek, removing the blood that had splattered. "Were going home. Now."

Y/n nods her face still full of blush from his actions. "Alright, you're lucky its so empty today, or else the cops would be here." She laughs.

Anti rolls his eyes playfully, his gaze lands on the bartender and he glares at him, putting a finger to his lips. "Shh..."

The man at the counter nods, afraid that if he didn't listen, he'd be dead on the spot.

Anti then glitched them both out of the bloody bar.

The bartender sighed and went to grab a mop.

-----------

Y/n sat on the edge of her bed, her hair brush in her lap, she was currently going through her phone when Anti sat behind her, arms pulling her into his lap.

"I hate it when other men hit on you.." The demon mumbles into her back.

She laughs. "Thats because you're a jealous baby."

Anti groans. "No, I'm just territorial over what's mine, there's a difference..."

Y/n rolls her eyes and presses a kiss to his lips, calming him. "Anti its okay to be jealous sometimes. You don't have to lie."

Anti turns her, she sat in his lap, but facing the other way, facing him. "Territorial..."  He says, eyes half lidded.

She smirks, hand going in his messy hair, avoiding his small green horns. "Jealously. ~"

"Ye should know better than to tease me..~"  Anti warns with a smirk.

"But its fun, and plus your reaction is hilarious." She says, her arms around his neck.

Anti sighed and kissed her. "Whatever ye say lass."

After their sweet kiss, he laid next to her, his face snug in her neck, silently admiring the mark he had put there many nights before.

Jealousy, Territorial? Same difference.