Dance. Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Keith and Pidge stayed staring at each other, their hearts beating like crazy as they felt time stop. They would have kept staring into each other eyes until they heard a loud annoying laugh making them pull back the balcony curtain and saw it was prince lotor laughing with a group of ladies around him, you could feel all the lust and flirts from where they stood. 

"shouldn't you be trying to kiss up to him" Keith asked as he closed the curtain so they balcony stay hidden. "shouldn't you be sleeping with him by now" Pidge hissed back and sat on the balcony wall with keith soon doing the same. "touché" Keith smirked.

"what a pretty boy like you hiding out here, I'm sure with your looks you can catch the prince eye" Pidge asked as she turned to the prince. "people are not my thing" Keith said shrugging a little. "your not alone" Pidge giggled making Keith look to her. "so what girl are you, the only who thinks highly of herself believing that she get a stable spot in the picking without trying or the one who hides on purpose so she catch the prince eye since he didnt see her and would want to know more about her" Keith asked as he turned to look to the sky. "wow so your an ass" Pidge hissed and rolled her eyes. "oh really I'm an ass" Keith hissed back with anger. "yeah listen here pretty ass but not all girls are as spoiled or gets work up over a higher rank, like you might think and if you dare try to make me sound like one of those bitches then I'm gonna hit ya one" Pidge yelled with anger shocking Keith since no one dares speak to him like that. "you not a royal" Keith asked and Pidge shook her head. "of course I'm not, I'm just here to collect the money so i can keep flying to my new home" Pidge said with a frown and crossed her arms. "you dont wish to marry the prince" keith said a little shock. "nope, i just want tonight to hurry and not get picked by the prince so i meet with my brother and we can start flying" Pidge hissed and Keith felt bad what he tried saying about her. 

"I'm sorry, i just never met a girl who didnt want frame, rank or money" Keith sighed and rubbed her neck. "its fine i guess you would think like that during a party like this" Pidge sighed and held her arm. "what do you think about the prince" Keith asked wondering what an outsider might think about him and she seemed to speak her mind with fear. "i dont know, i only landed on this planet for food, me and my brother travel a lot" Pidge said trying not to give hints about the reason they were flying. "that must be nice, i never been allowed to leave this town ... may i ask where your hoping to settle down for your new home" Keith asked a little curious. "someone where me and my brother can start a new life with worry of fear by what others think, i want to walk the streets and just be another stranger in someone eye" Pidge said with a small loving smile and Keith noticed the sadness in her eyes. He was gonna say something but stopped when they heard a guard call out prince keith. 

"James that idiot" Keith whispered and he watched Pidge jump down and pulling the curtain back to see what was happening. "oh no" Pidge said with a worry and Keith stood behind her to see. Lotor had shay pinned to the wall trying to make out with her and you could tell she didnt want to but who can say no to prince lotor without putting your own life at risk. "that idiot prince" Keith hissed and stepped into the room to stop him but was stopped when he noticed Pidge speeding walking over. "Oi Pervert" Pidge hissed with anger and punched Lotor right in the jaw making the room fall silent and Keith couldn't help but smirk at her impressed. No one stood up to lotor or even dare hit him and here the stranger girl was giving him a good hit while standing in front of the girl she saved.