King and Respected. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Pidge was walking down the castle halls on her way to watch keith or prince keith training. She was thinking a little as she walked. She couldn't hate keith for making her his bride since he wanted to save her. She couldn't act up and make everyone life around her harder just because she wanted to fly to earth with her brother and live a normal life. She couldn't make the others supper just becuase she wants to drift in space on a ship for a couple days instead of being stuck on the same planet helping keith run it and run herself while he goes on missions. She wanted keith live to be peaceful and happy just like it has be so far so she stayed silent. She didnt really like the posh dress's and was glad the queen was still letting her ware the short simple dress's instead of the princess ones that the maids tried getting her to ware. But pidge knew once she married she have to dress like a royal, she wouldn't be able to ware her shorts or tops during the weekend anymore or act like a crazy person since she be representing the kingdom. 

She was worried about marrying him for real since they were just friends and if they did marry then he be stuck with her as a bride all his life. He wouldn't be able to marry the girl of his dreams or love the girl who steal his heart becuase they would be married. Keith saved her and yet she trapped him forever to her, he never be able to fall in love now. She had tons of thoughts go around her head as she walked. 

"hello" Adam smiled as he noticed her walking with a blank look and decided to walk over to her to check if everything was ok. "huh, oh sorry I was thinking" pidge said with a embarrassed smile as she realised it was king Adam. "its fine, you do have a lot having around you at once and I'm sure its all on mind but sadly non of the royals here and very able to help with such things, they not the best emotional type of people" Adam said with a small smile trying to not sound so mean about saying non of the princes are good to talk with things on your mind. "yeah I gotten that feeling, I dont think they understand my thoughts either since I dont really understand them much" Pidge giggle and Adam laughed with her. 

"well if you ever need someone to talk with then I'm always happy as long as you dont mind it being me" Adam said with a kind smile. "thank you king Adam, I would like that very much" pidge smiled since she felt like she could trust Adam and he help her more then the others with her thoughts. "just Adam is fine as long as I call you pidge instead of silly titles" Adam grinned and pidge giggle at the silly titles. "sure, well I better get back to keith" Pidge smiled and Adam smiled at her while giving a small nod. "have fun" Adam laughed as Pidge smiled and waved before running off. 

"you seem happy" shiro smiled as he walked up to his husband after seeing him on his back from training. "I just found another person with sense in this family, she a keeper" Adam smiled making shiro confused. "sense, what type of sense" shiro asked with worry. "oh nothing my love, lets go get breakfast" Adam smiled and kissed his husband. "you really are strange sometimes" shiro smiled and held hand in hand with Adam as they walked. 

"hello princess" a blade of Marmora leader Kolivan said with a small smile. "please just pidge please" pidge said with a small smile and lifted her hands up a little. "so how can we help you princ .. pidge" Kolivan asked with a small smile and Pidge giggled a little. "well I was gonna wait for keit - ah ur prince keith at the normal spot but I couldn't see him from up there and came to check if he was here" Pidge said with a small smile since she wasn't use to calling keith as prince keith.