Armour. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Everyone was slowly waking up or being waken up by maids to  head over to breakfast. Well everyone apart from a certain short girl and a certain prince who already been awake for a while now. Pidge woke and powder her face so no one would see her green  altean marks. She found a light green dress that stopped under her knees and put it on since she couldn't really ware the ball dress she had on yesterday. She headed of to the dinner room to find it empty and no wonder since breakfast wasn't for another couple hours. 

"someone up early" Keith said with a slight smirk as he came walking from behind her. "yeah but it seems I'm not the on one" Pidge smiled and turned to face Keith who blushed a little at Pidge. In his eyes she was pretty and even tho the dress was simple and old, somehow she shined. 

"keith" Pidge said worried since he wasn't saying anything. "well a guard must check the castle before the royals can walk around" Keith said pretending he wasn't staring. "i see, well could a simple smartass come along for the walk" Pidge asked with a smile and Keith smiled back. "sure but run if i tell you too" Keith said as they started walking. "ha you think i run from a stranger, nothing more scary then when my brother gets rejected" Pidge said proudly and Keith laughed a little. "dose he get rejected often" Keith asked amused. "very often and its scary how he keeps trying after so many fails" Pidge grinned and the two broke out laughing. 

"keep it down, the royals are sleeping" Xi a wise old man who works for the queen hissed at the two from behind. "oh sorry" pidge said embarrassed they just got told to shut up. "we better get back to our rounds" Keith said as they two quickly walked away before laughing. "shall we get some breakfast before we check the other side of the castle" Keith asked as they two finally stopped laughing. "sure but would anything be ready yet" Pidge asked and Keith took her hand before running to a smaller kitchen. "this is the guards kitchen but since most guards only have lunch and the other meals at home, we can only have bread" Keith warned and Pidge just nodded. "bread not that bad" Pidge smiled grabbed a small hand lofe before breaking it in half and giving some to pidge. "nice right" Keith smirked as Pidge eyes lit up and she took a bite. "i might be having breakfast here everyday" Pidge smiled making Keith laugh a little before the two started walking again. 

"hey keith" Pidge asked as they walked and ate. "yeah" Keith said with a mouthful. "if your a guard then why do you ware the  blade of Marmora uniform, they the special army who works directly to prince keith while the normal galra army is basic and works for the queen" Pidge asked shocking keith she knew about the two different armies. "well I'm skilled enough to be a blade of Marmora and so I am a soldier of the blade of Marmora" keith said with a small proud smile. "that so cool, wow you must feel amazing being able to calling yourself a  blade of Marmora soldier" Pidge said excited making keith blush a little. "yeah it feels amazing but it can also be hard since we get send on hard secret missions or have to protect a certain important time, failing is not an option to us so it can be stressful" Keith said with a frown. "well that just silly, you learn from mistakes and everyone only um human doesn't work for this, everyone cant save the world by themselves" Pidge smiled and rubbed her neck. "you really are something" Keith smirked at the girl who just giggled. 

"you think i could kinda well" Pidge started to mutter making Keith stop walking and turn to her. "what" Keith asked. "well maybe check your uniform out, i never been able to see a real one before and i always wanted to check the design out" Pidge said excited. "sure but follow me, we dont want others getting the wrong idea" Keith smiled and took her hand once more before entering an old room he knows no one goes to or near.