Bride. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Pidge woke up and put on a simple green short dress with a red ribbon as its belt. She really liked the dress and since she was going home and the queen told her she could keep one she choose that one. She powder her face making sure her marks were hidden and placed her round glasses on before heading out the door. She was leaving today but she had to find keith first. She had to thank him and she just wanted to see him once more. 

She planned on writing to him and using their space phone to call nearly everyday day but she wanted to see him. She wanted to see his sparkling purple eyes. His shiny black hair and handsome face. She wanted to see his cute smile that took her breath away one last time. He told her that he try and visit earth in the future but had no clue when he get a day off or be on a mission near earth. She would try to visit him but didnt want to risk leaving earth and have any Altean finding her or hearing where her and her brother went into hiding.

She ran down the halls with a smile as she knew Keith be coming back from training soon and she sat at the window watching him clear away. He noticed her and waved to her with a smile. She noticed a couple of other blade of Marmora soldiers say something with a smirk making him blush and look away from her. Pidge wondered what they said to make keith so red but just shrug and waited for him. 

"sup pidge" Lance smiled as he lent on the wall. "hey lance" Pidge smiled turning to him. "so your really gonna go home today" lance asked with a sad smile. "yeah keith asked if I didnt mind waiting another week after begging you to talk with the third prince and I really must go before princess allura notice who I am but I will miss you, hunk, James and keith" Pidge smiled kindly and lance smiled back. "keith begged me to talk with the third prince" lance grinned at keith lie but he liked how it sounded. "thanks for talking to the third prince so the other girls who had lovers could go" Pidge smiled kindly. "no worries, I do anything keith begs me too" Lance smirked and noticed keith climbing up. 

"hey" Keith smirked as he pop his head up by pidge. "hurry in before your seen" Pidge giggled and moved over for him. "how was training" Lance asked with a smile. "good, we be having a mission after all this marriage crap" Keith sighed and sat next to pidge. "what type of mission or cant you say" pidge asked with a grin. "sorry cant say" Keith frowned and pidged patted his arm to say it was ok. 

"oh you got hunk number and mine right" lance asked like it was the most important thing. "yeah I added yours last night after keith and hunk gave me his this morning before he left for home" Pidge smiled and keith frown that others had her number. "dont pout, I had your number first remember and I took a photo with you first" Pidge smiled and poked his cheek until he grinned. "I'm gonna miss you" keith smiled as he held pidge hand. "I miss you but I make sure to call everyday and when your on missions I just send a crazy text" Pidge giggled while the two boys smiled at her. "well we better walk you to the gate, you take care" lance smiled as they started to walk. "dont worry I lasted this long with my smartass, I think I can last a little longer until I reach earth" pidge smiled and the boy laughed at her. "well just remember your always welcome back here, I always keep a space for you" Keith smiled making Pidge smile grow. "thanks and I make sure to always keep a dance just for you on earth" Pidge smiled and lance smiled at the two. 

"well we here, this place is gonna be boring without you" lance smiled and hugged pidge. "just dont do anything stupid" Pidge smiled and broke the hug. "haha like I do anything stupid" Lance laughed while the two glared at him.