Mask and Joke. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I wont sit there if your trying to get a sneak peak of the prince" a kind voice said behind Pidge making her jump a little and turn around to see the boy who was going to marry the girl called shay holding a tray of bread. "tblade of marmorahe prince" pidge asked confused. "well this is the perfect place to watch him train with the other blade of Marmora" he said with a sweet voice and stood next to her. "oh I'm not here to see the prince, I'm waiting for my friend to finish training and he said this would be perfect spot to watch while waiting" Pidge said with a small smile and stood up. "oh I see, I'm sorry for assuming you here to watch the prince train its just most girls or guys try and spy on him from here but the prince is only seen if he wants to be seen during training and normally the blade of Marmora trains with their masks up anyway" he smiled and Pidge giggled.

"yeah I guess most would come here to spy on a prince instead of just waiting for a girl" Pidge grinned and the boy laughed. "well do you maybe wanna help me check on the blade of Marmora soup, it might help time to pass" he asked kindly. "sure but I'm not very good at cooking" Pidge warned and the boy laughed. "dont worry not many in this castle can cook, oh I'm hunk a chef here" the big girl smiled. "Pidge, just a chosen lady for the thirty weeks" Pidge smiled as they walked. "oh I'm so sorry for acting so rude to you miss" hunk said with worry and pidge shook her head. "I be leaving at the end of the week, I only stayed before I dont have a lover nor did I wish to sleep with lotor" pidge sighed.

"ah, well you dont seem like the normal girls that come to the castle and most maids would fan-girl while they watched the training" Hunk giggled. "I'm just here helping out a friend and then I be flying to my new home with my brother who waiting" Pidge smiled. "well I wish you luck, now shall we try this soup" hunk smiled as he passed Pidge a spoon. "this is great, do you always cook for the soldiers" Pidge asked with a grin. "only for the blade of Marmora soldiers since they only trust me to cook for them, I leave breakfast and lunch for them everyday" Hunk smiled. "no way your the guy who made such yummy bread" Pidge smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you like my bread, here why dont you take one and share it with your friend, they be finished training soon" hunk smiled and passed Pidge a loaf of bread. "thanks hunk, I see you around" Pidge smiled before running back to the window where she sat watching before. 

"hey" Keith grinned making Pidge jump since he climbed on the vines to the window and was just leaning on the edge while grinning at her. "dont scare me like that and haven't you heard of stairs" Pidge said with a small smile and a hand over her chest. "the stairs would have taken me five minutes to reach the top, climbing the vines only took me two minutes" Keith sighed and Pidge just giggled at him. "well the kind hunk gave me some bread  .. wanna share" Pidge grinned and Keith smirked. "move over" Keith smiled and Pidge scuffled to the edge near the hall so Keith could climb in and sit next to her side ways now. "this is nice" Pidge smiled as she ate her half with a smile. "yeah, warm bread is the best" Keith grinned making Pidge nod next to him. 

"did you hear" a maid said with worry as she and a butler was walking down the hall in a rush not seeing Pidge or keith sitting. 

"yeah someone was able to sneak pass the blade of Marmora, the third prince right hand man saw the guy who snuck in while they were training" the butler said with worry.