0.0

The father to my daughter is an arrogant arsehole, that left the minute he found out i was pregnant. Ladies and Gentlemen Luke Hemmings, once was my childhood sweetheart now a 'punk rocker'; my arse, he's a back stabbing two timing dick head. I swear that boy makes my blood boil; even worse is he cheated on me with my best friend; Abby

Even worse than that he thinks our, sorry my daughter is in care, he's this big shot touring the world; whereas i'm here in Sydney with my 5 year old daughter; Jordyn trying my hardest to give her everything and try and be two parents; a mother and a father.

And then there's my mum and dad; they try, they really do they do try and get to grips about their 19 year old daughter has a 5 year old; i live with them but my mum constantly says he should have used protection and then there's my dad who want to beat the living shit out of him for getting me pregnant and then leaving and not taking on his responsibilities. But he'll have to get in line cause if i ever see that motherfucking blonde haired blonde eyed dick head i will not hesitate to murder him.

Jordyn is so much like Luke it's unreal, she has long blonde hair, blue eyes and no doubt she will be tall. She has my face shape and my nose, when she was born she look so much like me but now that she's older she looks so much like her dad.

But i'm dreading the dad she asks where he daddy is.