1.2

Brooke Adams

I needed my pay back soon, i don't think i can last much longer pretending to be happy with Luke being back in my life. He was on tour at the moment and Jordyn seemed to be terrified of loosing him; she'd ask me everyday when he was coming home, i'd say soon. He'd never call to speak to Jordyn which angered me more.

It was Jordyns birthday today but i don't think Luke knew that, he knows nothing about Jordyn yet she prefers him to me. I don't see how thats fair. My mum and i had planned a birthday barbecue with all the family, including my twin brother Parker; Parker had moved to England to take care of our Granny he though it would be a nice surpise for not only Jordyn but our parents as well. Blair was picking him up from the airport while my mum and dad set things up for Jordyn, while Jordyn and I went shopping for Jordyns present. Jordyn never dropped any hints as to what she wanted so i decided to take her shopping and she could pick out a few things.

She had picked out Frozen on DVD, a few new t-shirts and some art stuff like paints and that. Jordyn was really into her art so i had no problem with her doing it; she used to draw pictures for me but now there all for Luke. It did upset me that he has only been back in her life a few months and I've been there for 6 years.

❌❌❌❌❌❌

I'm back and it feels good, when did this book hit 700 views like wtf.

Sorry this is short ✌️