0.3

Brooke Adams

Today was Jordyn's second day at school and i was running about mental; i had woke up late but luckily my mum got Jordyn up, i had told Blair i would spend the day with her; we couldn't really talk about Luke when Jordyn was there of she would asked questions. I had half an hour before Jordyn had to be at school; at time's like this i thank god i shower at night.

I put on a black vest and denim shorts with white high top converse; simply enough. I put my hair into a ponytail before grabbing my leather jacket and running out the door. 10 minutes to get her to school, luckily we had it with 2 minutes before she had to be in her class.

I met Blair in town and we went for breakfast at McDonald's; at this point it was about 9:30am, Blair wanted to go shopping she wanted to update her iPhone from 5c to 6. I went along with it anyway, after coming out the apple store we went into lush i seriously love the smell of it. we just went from shop to shop, laughing talking buying; you know the girly things sisters do.

"So mum and dad called me last night when you left" Blair started, i nodded meaning she could continue.

"They wanted me to tell you because you listen to me" she continued

"Can you please just tell me?"

"It's Liz, she wants to see Jordyn"

I am sorry WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? Liz as in Hemmings?, nope she isn't getting near my child; yeah i got pregnant at 14 years old and Liz is the one who talked my parents round into letting me keep her but Liz is also the one who told Luke i put Jordyn in care. But then if it was the other way around and i didn't let my parents near Jordyn, they would be broken. One hour wouldn't hurt.

"Right one hour and Jordyn doesn't get to know who she actually is" i reasoned, Blair nodded typing away on her phone.

I picked Jordyn up from school and she was sad today, not as excited as yesterday which i was extremely worried about. She ran up to me and hugged my leg.

"Mummy why do girls in my class talk about Daddy's? do i have one?" she asked

Fuck the dreaded question.

"Yes honey, you have a daddy he's just busy" i half lied

We walked back to my car and headed to Liz's, why was i doing this alone? i don't know but i'm hoping Luke doesn't come in or something.

I knocked on the door and Liz answered.

"One hour, and you aren't her Grandma" i growled in her ear.

I had Jordyn's hand in my hand; we sat down on a couch in the living room, Jordyn looked confused i felt bad.

"Jordyn this is Liz" i spoke

She smiled at Liz and started playing with her while i sat there watching. No one understood how much i wanted Luke in Jordyn's life but i couldn't face him; i was too scared in case i broke down in front of him and show i was weak.

An hour past and Liz got Jordyn ready to go; i promised Liz she could see her again which she seemed happy about. The front door opened and i froze i knew exactly who it was; Luke.

I lifted up Jordyn putting my head down hoping he wouldn't notice me; boy was i wrong.

"Brooke" he whispered

"Is that her?" he continued

Well today's the day then; someone shoot me.

"Yeah, it's her"

"Mummy who is that?" Jordyn asked pointing to Luke.

I put her down and Luke bent down in front of her.

"I'm your Daddy" he spoke.

i honestly wanted to runaway with my daughter and never look back, but it was too late. He was now in her life; sort of.