0.1

Brooke Adams

I woke up at 6am to get my 5 year old daughter ready for her first day at primary school, i now know how my mum felt trying to get me up; it was a task and a half, but once i got her up i went down stairs with her and poured her cereal, while my mum and dad were standing there walking i was doing things right.

God I've been feeding this child for 5 years and the nine months she was fucking inside me, i think i can do it without being watched. While Jordyn was eating her breakfast i ran upstairs getting out my pyjamas and shoving on black leggings, an oversized while knitted jumper and then combat boots. Pulling my hair into a messy bun and no make-up. It was 6am and i couldn't be arsed.

Jordyn walked in my room smiling at me; god dammit she really looks like Luke. I was about to get her changed but she said she really wanted to do it herself; i sat on my bed making sure my daughter managed without me, she couldn't get her tights on and she stared at me with those god damn puppy eyes; she yet again got from Luke..

I helped her get dressed then i took her into the bathroom and make sure she brushed her teeth and washed her face; she hated brushing her teeth she hated the taste. Once she was done she skipped back to her room grabbing her bag and then joining me in my room. She had my perfume in her hands.

"Mummy can i wear this pweasseee"

I took it off her squirting a little on her top and then some on myself, i looked down at her and she smiled at me she was excited about school; I remember when she was born and now she's growing up so fast without a dad.