0.7

Brooke Adams

Jordyn was staying at Luke's tonight; while Blair was trying to calm me down i had got myself into a mess. My daughter knew who her dad was and i was scared she wouldn't want me in her life anymore; we all know Luke could get her whatever she wanted and then there's me; i didn't work my mum and dad gave me money for Jordyn, To everyone else i was just a kid.

Blair decided to take me to a night club; which isn't really my thing but i agreed anyway. I mean i don't have Jordyn tonight so why not?.

Originally i was gonna wear jeans and a t-shirt; but that's not appropriate to wear to a nightclub according to Blair. I was made to put on a really tight floral dress that was really short with a necklace and bracelet (pic on the side or above); i also got made to wear skyscraper high heels. I am defiantly going to break one of my ankles.

My hair was wavy and my make up was natural; whereas my sister went all out. She was wearing a extremely tight red dress and black high heels; her make up wasn't near natural and it was clear she was wearing extensions. How are we related?

We got a taxi to the club, i was dragged in the club by my sister. Can you tell i regret coming here? I don't think Blair was trying to cheer me up; maybe she just wanted to get laid for the first time since Ashton dumped her.

We've been here like an hour or so and Blair left me to go grind on some guy; while i sat at the bar drinking a beer, ain't i classy?

There is some drunk dush next to me trying to pay me to have sex with him; i can tell you for a fact i don't look like a prostitute. The club was crowed it was horrible; drunk sweaty people everywhere, ew.

The drunk guy next to me moved on to his next victim, and a boy around about my age took him place, he turned around and smiled at me.

"Luke?"

"What?" he replied

" Where the fuck is our daughter?" I shouted at him

"Calm down she's with my mum"

He's the one who wanted her to stay with him tonight

"You look nice" he smiled

"Thanks" i mumbled

I stood up from my stool taking one last swig of my beer and began walking out. Tonight definitely didn't cheer me up.

Once i was outside i let out a sigh of relief and stood for a bit. Luke had followed me out he stood right in front of me and pushed me into the wall behind me. I didn't look at him i looked a the ground playing with my fingers.

His finger went under my chin making me look up at him; he leaned in, the kiss was how i remembered it but he tasted like vodka. We were definitely not going to remember this.