0.6

Luke Hemmings

I took Jordyn to this park that i used to go to when i was younger with my older brother; Ben and Jack. I found it really awkward because i don't know anything about my own daughter and i haven't see her grow up. I don't understand why Jordyn want to see me, i've not been there; but then again she is 5 years old and probably wouldn't understand. Brooke sat on a bench while i was playing with Jordyn; it was fun and i knew i had fucked up big time and i was willing to make things right.

Brooke was my first love; she was nice enough to let me see my daughter, this wouldn't of happened if my mum didn't text me saying she would be at the house. I love my daughter with all my heart already.

Jordyn was quite happy to be playing with the girls in the park, so i went and sat with Brooke.

"Mind if i sit?" i asked, she looked up from her phone and nodded.

"Thanks for letting me see Jordyn" I smiled

"She wanted to see you" She snapped

I have a feeling she still hates me.

"We still need to figure out when i see her" I continued

"If you really wanted to see you daughter, you wouldn't of left" She said coldly

"You don't understand do you?, we were 14 Brooke"

"But i didn't give her up did i?"

She has a point.

"I loved you Luke" She whimpered.

It was clear she was crying now, she got up and started to walk away. Jordyn must of seem and shouted after her.

Brooke

"MUMMY!" Jordyn shouted

I turned around my daughter was looking over the fence that went around the play-park.

"Mummy where are you going?"

"I'm going home sweetheart, daddy will bring you home later"

"But can't you stay?" She gave me these puppy eyes wanting me to stay, but i couldn't

"Sweetheart i can't"

"Do you not want to be with Daddy?"

" I do want to be with Daddy,but he left me to look after you myself"

"Do you love Daddy still?"

Why is she asking me this when Luke is sitting just over a bit probably hearing this whole conversation.

"No"

How can i love when i got hurt the first time?, I just don't know how to love i guess.