1.0

Brooke Adams

"No we didn't, I wouldn't of let myself" I calmfully stated remembering Jordyn was upstairs.

"Yes we did, you were drunk" Luke spoke

"So what?, it doesn't mean anything we kissed big deal"

Does this sound brave?

"But what if it meant something to me? what would you say?"

"It shouldn't mean anything, you left me you shouldn't have even if we were 14; I didn't leave her I stayed" I stated

"I know I should have but 14 and starting a family wasn't what I wanted at the time"

"What do you want now? To see your daughter and actually be there" I asked

"Yeah I want to see Jordyn and maybe you'll take me back; that's what I want"

"You can see Jordyn as much as you want even take her on tour with you but you'll have to do so much more for me to take you back; that's if you'll want me tomorrow"

"I haven't stopped wanting you Brooke"

"Should have thought about that before breaking my heart"

×××××××××××××××

The next day...

Today Blair is going to the doctors; she's still paranoid about being pregnant I don't get why.

I was had just got back home from taking Jordyn to school, I heard my phone ringing in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hi Brooke its Blair"

"I know what's up?"

"I've been to the doctors I'm not pregnant"

"Told you there was nothing to worry about"

"Yeah I guess, what are you doing tonight since its the night before Halloween"

"Nothing Jordyn's excited about tomorrow Luke said he'd take her out"

"Fancy going to a Halloween party tonight?"

"I don't have a costume"

"I'll pick you up the now and we can go shopping"

"Okay see you soon"

×××××××××××××××