Chatper 1 : last days of summer

My name is Donnie Wahlberg and I have 9 siblings. You may know me or not I don't know but if you do then good for you. An if don't then I'm in a boy band call the new kids on the block. We're pretty big and everyone loves us. We just finish our tour and summer is over. Even through we are famous now. We still have to go to school. Do you believe that?? I know it's crazy but anyways. I live in Boston, Massachusetts one of the greatest city's on Earth. But anyways school was starting again and I didn't wanna go back but I had no other Choice but to. I guess it wasn't that bad because I did go to school with my friends who was also in the boy band with me. Jordan, Jon and Danny and me goes to the same school besides Joey who lives in a different town than we do.

It was three days before school starts so me and the other guys decided to go the mall to go back to school shopping for new clothes. I'm so not really to go back to school you guys, Jordan said. Yea non of us are Jordan, I reply back. Will it's going to be easy for you guys, I go to a different school than you guys, you have each other, Joey said. Yea I know... that Get to suck joe, Jon reply back. Yea sometimes it does, but you have to do what you have to do. Yea amen to that joey. I wish summer was a little bite longer, I reply back. Don't we all donnie, Jon said as we stood in line. Oh yea... maybe you can try to convince your mom to let you transfer school joey?, Danny said. Um... I don't think she'll let me, and also it's an hour away from where we live so she would have to drive like 4 hours from my house to the school two times. Yea I guess your right, Danny reply back. Will.. yea joey if anyone gives you any crap. Just call us up and we'll handle it for you, I said. That's great to know that you guys have my back. Will yea we have your back, we're like family now and family stick together no matter what, Jordan reply back. Will all of this talking is making me hungry, who else wanna go an grab some pizza? I ask. I'm down for some pizza, Jordan reply back. Yea me too, Jon said. Same here, Danny and Joey also reply back. Okay let's go get some pizza than.

As we finish eating and finish shopping, we Caught the last Train to go home. We take the train for about an half an hour to get to the mall so now we have to wait another half an hour to get back home. So when is your mom coming to get you joey?, I ask because hes been staying with me for the last week of summer so we all can hang out. Um... sometime tomorrow and I really don't wanna leave. Yea. It's going to suck when you leave tomorrow. I'm use to seeing you everyday and now we aren't going to and it's going to be weird for a little while, I reply back. Yea...he's right, it will be weird not seeing you everyday, Jordan reply back. Will he's always a phone call away, Jon said. Yea, Jon is right though. I will be a phone call away. It not going to be the same. But it will work and also I can always came here for the weekend, Joey reply back smiling. Yea that's true... you can stay at my house for one weekend than at Jordan and Jon's house for a weekend and at Danny's and we will switch every other week, I said. Yea this would totally work!, Jordan said. Okay than it's a plan???, I ask. Yea it's a plan, Jordan and Jon said. I will have to see if it's okay first but yea it's a plan, Danny reply back. And what about you joey? Sounds like a plan? I ask joey. Hell yea Donnie, sounds like a plan to me. Okay nice, this year is going to be a great year for the new kids on the block, I can feel it.