Chapter 4: the christmas album

Even through we have to go to school and have homework to do, we still have to make music for the new kids on the block. We making a Christmas album. I kinda always wanted to make a Christmas album and Now we are. We're making it now so it's ready when Christmas comes around. An oh before I forget, you remember joeys bully right? Will me and they other guys with also mark want up to where joeys bully lives and we want there with Joe and kick on he's door. He came out and we told him like it was. And it turns out he's life wasn't all that great at home so he apologize for bullying joe and now they are friends. So everything turn out for the better. So that's good for everyone.

We are currently at the Studio recording our new song funky funky Christmas. Which is a funky-ish Christmas song. This album is going to be amazing. I can't wait for people to hear it. Okay Joey are you ready? I ask him. Yea I'm ready donnie. As I started playing the track and joey started to sing Over it. He sounds really good, he's voice goes perfectly with this song, Jordan said. Yea I know it does, I said. He's crushing it, Danny reply back. Okay Joey you was great came out and I'll play the song from the beginning. And let me know what you all think about the song and we can take it from there I said. Okay sure thing donnie, Jordan reply back. Yea okay sounds good to me, Danny also reply back. Sure thing joey said. Okay that's fine with me, Jon also said.

So what do you guys think about the song? I love it, Joey said. Yea it's really good, it's a new twist on a Christmas song, Jordan said. It's really good, Jon said. Yea I like it too, Danny reply back. Yea I think our fans will love this new album and going to love this new song too.  Now we just need to finish the other two songs that's left and than we can pick a release date for the album, I reply back while I was naming the song and Saving it. What is the album going to be call again Donnie, Jon ask. The album is going to be to call merry merry Christmas. Everything is already pick out, the album cover to the songs on it.  Yea that sounds great, Jon said. Yea I was thinking about releasing the album this September, we should be done way before than. Yea that sounds great to me donnie,  Jordan and Joey reply back. Yea that sounds like a plan to me, Danny said. That's fine with me too Donnie Jon rely back. Okay we're pretty much done here, so you guys can leave an go home now if you wanna. I'm just going to hang back for a few more minutes. Okay man, I'll see you tomorrow, Jordan said as he and Jon left. See you later Danny, I said as he left too. And it was only me and Joey left.

As we was walking back to my house and finally made it there. An as we walk into the kitchen where my mom is at. Hey boys how was your day? It was great mom. That's good. I have you dinner here I'll heat it up and I'll bring it to you in the dining room. As me and Joey sit down and started to eat mark walk in the front door. Hey mom I'm home. Okay sweetie I'll bring you your dinner. Okay mom. Hey Mark, how's it going? I ask him. I'm doing great donnie. How was the album coming? It's coming along, just need to finish recording two more songs than we will be done. Okay here's your dinner mark, if any of you want more just let me know, Alma reply back as she walk back into the kitchen. Okay mom thanks, love you. So Joey, are you staying the night again ? Mark ask him. Um... yes I am, I'm here for The Weekend. Yea I told you that he's staying with us for the weekend, I reply back. Oh yea I remember now. will I was thinking about playing the game if you two wanna join me you can. I'm down I said. And what about you Joey? Mark ask him. Yea sure... why not, I'm in. I just get this new game that everyone is talking about, it's supposed to be scary and so bloody, mark reply back. Sounds fun, I said. We can play it after we're done eating because I'm starving. Okay sounds like a plan.