Chatper 10: double date

It's been six weeks and me and Lea started to date. Lea is amazing and she's perfect. I still not over Jon but I'm starting to really like this girl a lot. We have a lot in common. Also we go to the same school and I didn't know that. She is in a grade above me. I see her mostly everyday. When I'm not hanging out with the boys and or making music. We have this double date with Jon and his boyfriend Kevin. It wasn't my idea.. it was lea's idea. But I do think it would be great through... going on this double date.

I'm getting ready to go on my double date with Jon and I'm in my room with mark. So I have to ask you why? I don't know what you're talking about. Why what?!?! I'm talking about why go on a double date with the person you are in love with and with his boyfriend?!?! Yea I do love him but he has a boyfriend now and I have a girlfriend. An I'm in a good place. Also it wasn't my idea. I said yes to it because I do think it's a great idea. Will I don't think it is but if you do then I'm 100% behind you Donnie. Thank you and how do I look?!!! You look like a million dollars. Thanks bro ... any last tips you can give me?! I ask while we started to walk down the steps?!?! Just be yourself and try not to stare to much at Jon because you do that much of the time. Okay will do mark... I'll try not too. Try to think about something else Donnie and keep it light. Okay will do. I reply back while opening the door. break a leg Mark reply as I started to walk down the steps onto the sidewalk.

I was walking to the restaurant over thinking again like I always do. I was meeting lea, Jon and Kevin there. At least it gives me sometime to think and to clam down. Because I don't know how I feel... having my girlfriend and the guy that I like in the same room with his boyfriend Kevin. I don't like that guy. It's something about him and I don't like him. Jon deserve better than him. But I can't say anything because I don't wanna be a bad friend. I'm almost there and I think this is going to go great. This double date is going to go great. I may look like I'm crazy talking to myself but I don't care what people say about me. This date is going to go great and I look amazing. As I cross the street and see lea, Jon and Kevin standing outside of the restaurant waiting for me. Everything I was nervous about.... I wasn't nervous about anymore because I knew everything would go perfect.... will that what I thought at least.

We're sitting at our table awaiting until they bring our food out. Everything seems like it's going great. Everyone is so quiet... maybe I should say something. As soon as I was about to say something lea cut me off. So how long have you to been dating four?!?! Um... its been four months now?!? I think. Jon reply smiling. Yea it was about four months now. Kevin reply back. Will you two look so cute together. Thanks... you two look cute together too Jon reply back. Thanks. He's my sugar bear lea reply while she look at me and smiled. So I smiled back at her. I couldn't stop thinking about Jon. But mark is right that I can't think about I'm him because he has a boyfriend. But I can't hope it but to look at them beautiful eyes of his and that beautiful smile.... I have to think about something else. Shit... its not working... right Donnie?!? I hear someone say.. I reply back yea sure. Even through I had no idea what they was talking about. Are you even thinking to us Donnie?!?! Lea reply back. Um... yea of course I am sweetie..... than what was we talking about..... than it was a long silence..... oh good the food is here. She looks mad at me. Will I can see why she is because I haven't been listening to her all night. I'm to Focus on other stuff. I'm sorry guys I'm not really focus. What's wrong man? Jon ask me while he reached out he's hand to touch mines... it's nothing I just been busy lately with school and our band. It's A lot to do. I'm sorry I didn't know that It was getting to you babe. I'm sorry guys .... it's not right that I'm not really staying Focus.... I'm just tried. No we get it Donnie... um.... How about we cut this short and go home and call it a night... it's getting late anyways and we have school tomorrow. we will pick this up next time. Jon reply. Okay sounds good to me.

I'm back at home lying in my bed. I didn't know what to say to get myself out of that situation. I mean I didn't really lie because it can be hard sometimes but I couldn't come out and say... I'm sorry I'm to Focus on Jon because I really love him and I wanna be with him but can't because he has a boyfriend so I kinda lie a little. Which is fine to do once in a while. I just don't know what to do with me and lea... like I do like her but my heart isn't in it anymore. It's not right to string her along so.... it looks like I have to break up with her and I'm not looking forward to doing that but I don't wanna heart her feelings by not telling her. Also either way it's going to go bad but that's a another day problem thorough.

Stingy: a day in the life of Donnie Wahlberg/ book 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara