Chapter 11: christmas time in boston

It's Christmas time again and I haven't broke up with lea yet but I will after the holidays. I do like her a lot but I... I don't know what I wanna do. On one hand I wanna broke up with her because my heart isn't in the relationship %100. An also I do kinda wanna date her still because I do like her a lot but I don't know. Over all I don't wanna hurt her. But I also want her to be happy. It's Christmas time so I'm not going to over think it and spend some time with my family and friends.

It's snowing again which I loved when it snows. It's so beautiful when it first lands. It's like a winter wonderland. I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. Only three more days until Christmas. So for now, I'm going out with my friends and going sledding and skiing. Over all we're going out and playing in the snow. And yes I still play with the snow. So sue me if you have a problem with that. But anyways I'm sitting in my room waiting for the guys to come watching tv. Hey Donnie where are you? I'm in my room mark. What's up?? Nothing much mark, just waiting for the guys to come over. What's up with you? Same, kinda bored. Yea will if you want you can come and hang out with us. Yea! What are you guys going to do?? Will we're going to skiing an what not. Yea, um... sure why not. Not like I'm doing Anything else. Okay cool.. they should be coming soon. Okay I'll be right back. Just let me get dress real fast than. Okay I'll be waiting down stairs than.

I'm waiting in to living room for mark to get dress and it's been 20 mins since he said that he'll be ready. The guys got here ten mins ago. Is he almost dress at?? Jordan ask. I don't know. He said that he'll be real fast getting dress but that was like 20 mins ago I said back. So while we wait, is anyone doing anything for Christmas?? Danny ask. We're doing the same thing we do every year Danny. I said. I'm heading to my aunts house for Christmas. We're leaving tomorrow Danny reply back. Will me and Jordan are staying home for Christmas but some of our extended family are coming. They will be here tomorrow also, Jon said. It's usually just me, Jordan and my mom but Paul and bob is coming this year too. Sorry that I took longer than I wanted guys. I had a hard time finding my ski. It's no problem mark. Danny replied back. So can we go now, I said. Yea sure thing, let's go. Mark replied while he open the front door. Okay mom, we're leaving now.. we'll be back at 5. Okay hun and be safe. Okay mom.. we will, love you. I love too.

As we was skiing and having fun. I saw Jon sitting down so I stop for a min to talk to him. Hey man, how's it going?? I'm doing great man. I'm just taking a break. Yea same here. So how's you and your boyfriend doing? I thought I saw him earlier. Yea... you did, um... am I missing something? I ask him... we break up a fee weeks ago. Oh I'm sorry Jon.. I didn't know and with my big mouth. No Donnie.. it's fine, I break up with him because he would get so jealous about everything. And I couldn't take it anymore so I break up with him. Also he been following us. He can't take the fact the we aren't dating anymore. Wow, that's crazy Jon. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want me to go over there and tell him to leave? Because I will and I'll make sure he understands me too. If you know what I mean. Yea I do and thanks but no thanks. I'm not letting him ruin my fun. No you shouldn't so if he wanna stock you will than let's make him as jealous as he can get. Follow me. As we walk up the hall and sit on the sled with my arms wrapped around Jon with his ex watching. Thats what we wanted. We push off and started going down the hall. We could see that he didn't really like the fact the I was touching him because he was so mad he was swearing really loud he walk away. He was really mad and jealous. But besides that. I kinda couldn't help but feel like this was meant to be. I was holding him and he was holding me back. In This moment nothing else matter and i didn't know if he was liking it as much as I was but I didn't wanna let him go. But sadly we came to a stop and he got up. That was so much fun Donnie and thanks for helping me and talking to me. You really are a great friend. No problem I replied back.

As we sat on the train heading back home. I couldn't stop thinking about what happen and what he said. He said that we was friends. And I know we're friends but it's how he said it like we would never be more than just friends. I don't know but it really hit me hard. I liked him more than he liked me. I wanted to be more than just friends and he didn't wanna. He wanted to just be friends and that killed me inside but there was nothing I could do about it but to hide how i felt. I didn't wanna ruin our friendship because our friendship meant so much to me. But I was still confused and didn't know what to do. I know for sure that at least i would have this moment to remember and how I felt and nothing would change that. Maybe it wasn't meant to be......

Happy Christmas everyone!!