Chapter 8: haunted house

It's finally Halloween... so me and the guys are going to this haunted house on the other side of town. Me and mark are getting ready to leave the house to meet the other guys at the bus stop.

As I finish getting ready to leave I walk to marks room to see if he was ready. Hey mark!! Are you ready yet? I ask him as I open his door. No not yet I haven't gotten dress yet. I still don't know what one I'm going to wear yet. Will whatever one you pick hurry up so we can start heading out. I'm like half way dress already... clam down Donnie. You're not half way dress yet. You literally just have boxers on. Yea I know..... okay fine I'll hurry up and get dress than we can leave. Oh and I'll go with the super man one. I said as I left marks room. By the way you was right picking that costume out. As mark finally got down and we lift the house. Mark turns to me and says. I'm not wrong often but when I am wrong I can own up too it.

We finlly made it to the bus stop 20 minutes late, the other guys was waiting for us. Finally you're here, Jordan said to us. Yea sorry guys... we last track of time and we got here as fast as we can I reply back. It's fine Donnie, at least you're here Jon reply back. Are we going to go or stand here and talk all night?? mark said as he started to walk down the street. Yea mark we're coming I said as we also started to walk behind him. Where is this haunted house at Donnie? Danny ask. It's on the other said of town, so we have to take the train to get there. Did you bring your metro card??? Yea I did. Me and Jon did too Jordan reply back. And you Joey?? I ask. No I didn't.... I didn't know I needed it. That's fine.... you can use my card, it's not a big deal. Okay thanks Donnie. It's not big deal. I reply back. I heard this haunted house is the real deal man... like a heard it was really scary from I few of my friends mark told us. Yea I know, that's why we're going because it was rated the best haunted house in the newspaper and everyone I ask said that they loved it. that I needed to go or I'll regret it. I reply back. I heard that too Jon said as we stood there waiting for the Train. A few kids from my school I over heard talking about the haunted house want and said that is was the scariest haunted house they have ever want too. Joey reply back. Everyone is going to this haunted house because it's that good, I can't wait until we get there... it's going to be awesome and after we can get some candy I said as the train comes and we got on it and sit down.

As we finally made it to the haunted house and had to stand in line and wait for our turn. We saw a few kids we know coming out. Hey Cory... Demi, how's it going? It's going good, Cory reply back. How was it I'm there? Was it really scary? Jordan ask. Oh hell yes it is. I almost shit my pants. Like dude it's so scary and so fun man. You're going to love it in there. Demi reply back. Nice man!!! I reply back. Okay we should be going now. We'll caught you guys later. Cory reply back as he and Demi started to walk away. Okay guys see you later. I rely back. This is going to be awesome!!!! I'm getting so pumped for this. Mark said. Me too mark Joey said as we hear people screaming for there life's. oh man! Did you guys hear that? Danny ask us. Yea we did.... they most have been scared for there life's man. It can't be that scary right?? Will you did hear but Demi and Cory said. Jon reply back. Will yea but it can't really be that scary right?? Will we will just have to find out for our selfs Bc we're next!!! I said back as we was getting closer to the door.

As we approached the doors to the haunted house. We walk into the house and started to walk through the house. This isn't to bad. Jordan said. Yea true i reply back as a ghost popped out in front of us and with a loud noise following it and we all scream for our life's. So we continued with caution. It got scarier and scarier until we made it to the end. As we walk out. We look at each other with terr in our eyes. Let's not do this again I said as we started to walk down the street. Yea I'm with you Donnie... never again! Jordan replay back as he was shocking a little. I love it Danny said but I wouldn't do it again. Once is good enough for me. Yea same here Jon and Joey said. Okay then let's go and get some candy than. For the rest of the night we want to house to house getting candy. But what we didn't know then we would be back next year and things would get a whole like worse for everyone.