Chapter 5: just two brothers hanging out

It's Monday again and Joey want home. I didn't wanna go to school today and mark didn't either. So instant of going to school me and mark decided to skip today and go and have some fun today. We did it a few times last year and when the school calls home and after school gets done we go home and if our mom ask us if we want we say, Yea of course we did. And when she said that they call me saying that you two didn't. Then I say will than if we didn't go than how did we get the homework for today than. Than we show her our homework for the day she than usually says I guess they made I mistake then. Oh and just in case you was wondering how we get the homework for the day. Will that easy. I usually ask Jordan or Jon to get it for me and mark ask a friend of his too so the same. So yea it's that easy.

As me and mark are riding the train to go the arcade we always go to. So as soon as we get there we head to the game in back. It's the basketball games and you have to make A bunch of shots and you win tickets. Me and Mark are really good at that game and that's why we go and play it. As soon as we got there we want to play it. Hey where's the games at? I said while looking at mark. I have no idea. Hey! Where is the game that was here? Oh sorry but they got rid of that game last night. Something about it was broken. Real great! That's nice. Sorry guys. It's fine... um... we can go and got on some rides? Mark said. Yea that sounds fun, let's go.

The amusement park wasn't that far away from the arcade. So we could walk the four blocks there. As we start to walk to the park mark look at his Watch, we should be leaving in about two hours to make it back in time. Okay mark, we could possibly get in a few rides before we have to leave.
Yea we should depending on how long the lines are which shouldn't be that long. Not all the ride will be open because the park will be closing soon. Yea that's true mark, mainly the water rides will be close through and the roller coasters will still be open. As we finally made it to the park. It was close. What the!!!!! This sucks!!!  It isn't supposed to be close until next month. Yea this shit is ridiculous mark. You're telling me. Than we saw a girl inside. Yea mama, oh hey there, how can I help you guys? Why isn't the park open? Oh will we close a few weeks early do to the storm we are getting in a few days. It supposed to be really bad. So we started to Pack everything up and so anything get ruin from the storm. Okay will thank you. Anytime take care. You too, so you wanna start heading back now mark? Yea I guess so. Hey the good news is that if this storm is bad as she said it will be, we won't have school for a few days. Yea that's true.

As we got back on the Train to go back home. We saw someone we knew and it was one of my moms Friends. I don't think she saw us, so thanks gosh for that. As we made it back and walk to the bus stop. We made it back in time to meet Jordan and Jon there. Hey guys, how was your day???, Jordan ask. It was good, could have been Better. Did you know that there's a storm coming? Yea we did Donnie and that's why we are coming to your house to sit out the storm. Because if the storm is too bad we usually  loss our power. Didn't your mom tell you? Jon reply back. Um... no not yet but maybe she was going to tonight through. Yes maybe Jordan reply back. Will I mean it's not a big deal if you guys do come and stay for a few days. Yea I'm chill with you guys staying but I'm not giving up my room for anyone, mark said. Okay Dooley noted, Jordan reply back. Okay will this Is our stop, I'll see you later Jordan and Jon. Okay man see you, Jordan said back as him and Jon walk down the street

As we walk into our house, hey mom where home. Good can you two come on in here please. Okay as we walk into the living room we saw our moms friend the one that I thought didn't see us but I guess did.  Hey boys didn't think I saw you on the train? I didn't know it was you at first until I take a better look and I call your mom right up. We can explain mom, mark reply back. Save it mark! How many times have you guys skip? Just this once mom? I rely back. Why would you skip? I can see mark skipping but you too Donnie?! I'm sorry mom. It was just a last minute thing and I'm sorry that I skip. It won't happen again. Yea i won't skip either mom, I promise. Okay will. What should I do now?? Um... let us go off with a worrying? Mark reply back. No you're not getting off that easy mark. Two weeks grounded. Okay mom that's fair. As we walk to our bedrooms, mark look at me and said. Man this sucks! Grounded for two weeks. Yea I know it does but it could have been longer. Yea that's true donnie. So in a way we get off easy, I have a lot of homework mark so I'll check you later. Okay man and if you need me donnie will be in my room.