Chatper 12: the morning after

Will i finally did it.. i break up with lea and I felt like an ass about it. She didn't take it well. She doesn't wanna talk to me or see me again. Which I can't blame her.

It's the morning after and I spend the night at Jordan's and Jon's house.  So Donnie, how did lea take the break up? Jordan as me. She take it really hard. She didn't see it coming thats for sure. I just feel like an ass because I made her cry. I didn't want to but also I didn't wanna continue to date her and play with her feelings when I wasn't emotionally invested with her and the relationship anymore. If that makes sense. Yea of course Donnie and I get it. But it's something you had to do and eventually she'll forgive you. I don't know about that, she was really mad at me but all I can do is hope that she will forgive me. Exceptionally because we go to the same school and we're in a lot of the same classes. That's going to suck and I'm sure everything will be okay by the time we go back to school. I hope you're right Jordan. Me too Donnie because that's going to be so awkward.

As we got dress and head downstairs to eat some breakfast and we walk into the kitchen, Jordan mom told was to sit down at the table. So we did, there was so much food. This much have taking her hours to make. But she always do this. Which is crazy. So how was your boys night? Jordan mom ask us. It was great mom, Jon replied back. That's good to hear now eat up we have a big day ahead of us. She said as she walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. So how long are you guys going to be gone for? A week at least, Jordan replied back. Where are you going again? we're going and visiting some family, Jon said as he reach for some pancakes.  Oh yea that's right. Will that sucks, what am I good to do while you're gone? I'm going to be so bored and alone. That's not true Donnie... you can always hang out with Joey, Jordan replied back. Yea Donnie, he's pretty fun to hangout with and as soon as you know it, we'll be back Jon said as he smiled at him. Yea I know jon but still. Yea I know, but I'll bring you back something. For sure? Yea of course Donnie. Okay... awesome.  I will be looking forward to that jon. But as for now I think I should be getting home now and I'll see you when you come back. Our mom can drive you home if you wanna wait a little bite? Jordan ask. No it's fine really, I'll see you later. Okay man bye, Jordan replied back. I'll See you when we get back, Jon said as he hug Donnie. Okay see you later bye.

As Donnie started to walk out the door Jordan mom caught him before he lift. Where are you going in such a ruch Donnie? Oh, will I'm going home. Did you eat something yet? I made all that food, I did and Thanks for everything. Hold on, I can give you a ride home Donnie. That's no problem. Thanks but I'll be fine. Are you sure? I'm sure but thanks anyways. Okay than tell your mom I said hey and you take care Donnie. Okay I will... bye.