Part 3

-Gerard-

I put my hand around Frank's shoulder and pulled him closer to me.

"Ow"

I looked and realized Frank was leaning over his armrest, the center console, and my armrest. He leaned up and smiled. I fumbled to take off my seat belt and patted my lap, motioning for him to occupy a new seat. He didn't even hesitate. I wasn't finished patting my lap before he was climbing into it. He kissed me again and I slid my hands under his shirt to hold him steady. He put one hand on my neck and the other on my chest. His hand slowly slid down my chest and rested on my belt loop. He curled his fingers around one and started kissing my neck.

"Frank, as much as I want this, and trust me, I really want this, we just met. Plus we're in front of the elementary school, and it's 3:10."

Frank leaned up and checked his phone. He nodded and slowly got back in the passenger seat. He purposely teased me by wiggling his ass. I laughed and pushed him into his seat. He laughed too and playfully hit my arm.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Wanna catch a movie? I drove past the Drive-In earlier and they're playing Dawn Of The Dead tonight."

I nodded and checked my watch.

"We have a couple of hours to waste. What do you want to do until then?"

Frank raised his eyebrows. He pointed to an empty parking lot and told me to park there.

"What are we doing here?"

I looked at Frank and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I know we just met. I don't really care though. I like kissing you."

I pulled Frank into the backseat, and he landed on top of me. He laughed and got out of my lap. Before I knew it, he pulled me into his lap and I was curled up like a baby. He slowly lifted up my shirt. I moved to put it back down, but Frank swatted away my hand. I looked at Frank to say something, but nothing came out. He nodded and sat up. I tried to get off of his lap, but he held my waist, stopping me from moving.

"Gerard, it's ok. I want you here. Don't move, please."

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, I wrote this fanfiction a few months before publishing it so I had to change pretty much everything. There are sure to be more short chapters ahead, but don't kill me, I'm trying my best with all the schedule changes. Anyway give me ideas for new fanfics. I can't write a story of I don't have an idea of where I want the story to go. Love you guys, xoxo Maleiya