Part 6

-Frank-

I looked over a few minutes later and Gerard was already done with his sandwich.

"I'm still hungry."

Gerard looked at me sideways.

"What else could you possibly want to eat? You had snacks and a whole meal."

Gerard kissed me and smiled boyishly.

"Just waiting on desert."

I finished my sandwich and watched Gerard drum on the steering wheel as he drove home. Gerard ran upstairs before I even got out of the car. I laughed to myself when he fell up the last few steps. I went inside with my backpack and went to say hello to Pete and Mikey. As I walked upstairs, I remembered what Gerard said. I knocked and walked in with my eyes covered. It was silent so I peeked through my fingers. Pete and Mikey were passed out on the floor in each other's arms. I smiled and closed the door quietly. I went back downstairs and started a pot of coffee. Gerard came up behind me and kissed my shoulder. I turned in his arms and kissed him.

"I didn't realize how much taller you were than me."

"When I first saw you hiding behind your locker is when I figured it out. I looked straight ahead and saw clean over your head."

I grabbed Gerard's hands and kissed him again.

"I feel like I've known you my whole life. I just officially met you, what, like six hours ago? I like you Gerard."

Gerard looked confused. I started to regret saying anything. Had I rushed? Dammit, I always do this. Now he's gonna hurt my feelings in the nicest way possible because he seemed like the person to do that. My thoughts got interrupted by Gerard picking me up and putting my on the counter so I was taller. He started kissing my collarbone, then my neck. He kissed my jawline, and then my lips.

"I like you too, Frank."

I smiled. I kissed him back and felt him smile against my lips. This was going to be the best winter break ever.

A/N I'm soooooo sorry this chapter is so short. I wish I lengthened the chapters when I rewrote them but shit happens. Love you guys, xoxo Maleiya