Peek-A-Boo

This book is tWisTiNg. All I have to say is, hang in there and I hope you're enjoying this show as much as I am, lmao.
  Enjoy:)
  -Les❤️

  Enjoy:)   -Les❤️

Lives.

They're what make up this thing called Earth.

It's occupants and healers, as much as destroyers.

Even though they destroy, would I give up on a life, or lives?

No. No, I wouldn't because that would make me even worse than the people who destroy.

That would make me a destroyer of the destroyers.

So, no. I wouldn't.

My mom was...a psychopath, I think is safe to say.

But, I need you to believe me when I tell you that I won't and would never-

"Oh, June. Aren't I one of the only people who manage to leave you breathless?" Krisred smirked.

"No," I shook my head, "No. No you are not killing my gang, Krisred. Get that into your little forking skull!"

He laughed, "You think you can just stop me, just like that? No...bribery or somethin' more, just 'no'?"

"I will not let you tear apart what I've been making for the last seven years, Krisred!"

"Oh, yeah and what is it that you've been building up, June? You are just like her."

No I'm not! You're just as stupid as your father who almost died by her!, I wanted to say. But, in situations like this, you can't let the enemy know how weak you actually are.

I pushed down the tears, "You want to kill someone? Do it. But don't expect to live so long after that."

I turned around and signaled for the Rockstons to go home.

We weren't staying any longer because if I did, I would probably do something I'd severely regret.

I walked faster than Henry, not wanting him to catch up to me.

If he did, I would probably faint looking into his wondrous eyes and tell him all my worries, which I wanted to keep inside. For some reason I didn't quite understand.

Henry locked the door and watched me carefully.

I didn't look into his eyes, though maybe if I had, I wouldn't have done what I did.

I walked a few steps before I slid down the wall and grabbed my knees close.

Focusing on whatever object was in front of me, two couches in my case, I cried.

Cried because I didn't know how to get out of this one and also because I was such a pussy I didn't even want Henry near me.

Cried because I felt the need to be strong and courageous. Like fighting with an arrow and not knowing how to use it.

"June, June, please," Henry sat in front of me, "Listen, we will get out of this. Get your mind off it for a bit-"

"No Henry I can't!" Tears streamed down, my voice getting louder, "I can't 'cause it's not gonna go away! Lives are at stake here and I have to figure out how not to get anyone killed! You don't understand me! You've never understood me!"

I stormed off into the bathroom, remembering the times I was a stubborn five year old getting lectured.

I looked at an ugly-crying girl in the mirror, dressed in a leather jacket and using it as her armor.

Using words as her sword.

Was it something I said?

Her words still hurt and its been 20 minutes.

Its also been twenty minutes since she went to the bathroom.

She locked her self in there. I would knock but, I don't want her to lash out and hate me forever.

I also don't want her yelling because what would I do if my Summers lost her voice?

I mean, Xander's June.

Xander...

Something's going on with him. He looks and has been talking like he has something to hide.

Something else to hide that is because God knows there's already a whole valley of lies he's told.

Enough of jealous and snoopy me, I have to get back to this.

I wrote down the last finishing touches before getting in front of the mirror and rehearsing.

"Hey, June," I said in a little pathetic voice, "Come out, please."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Yeah, because that holds so much meaning doesn't it, Henry?"

I got back to the floor and wrote some more.

Five minutes later, I was up again, staring at my reflection.

"June, I know things are hard for you. I haven't experienced anything as dangerous and exciting as you have. Maybe I don't understand you but, that doesn't mean I can't help you. I am not a 'boy of danger' though, I did just fire a gun. It was cool. Anyway, can we talk about this and solve your problems...together, maybe?"

I sighed and looked away.

I caught June staring at me from the door.

A tear rolled down her cheek and I was tempted to wipe it off but, I stood still.

"I-I'm sorry, Sky." It seemed like she couldn't stop looking at my eyes, I didn't want her to stop.

A smile tugged on my lips, "You have nothing to apologize for, Summers."

She came closer to me, my eyes for some weird reason flicking down to her lips once in a while.

Summers put her hand in my hair, "Is it too late to ask for a hug?"
*
Aw, the feels, ooOOooOoh! But Xander is in the way and... Is he hiding something...? I guess you'll just have to find out.

Love all of you LoVeLy people,
-Les❤️