Dear Admirer,

Wow, back again, I see. I don't blame ya, yesterday's chapter left me waiting, too. **I DARE YOU TO PLAY THE SONG ON THE TOP ON REPEAT WHILE READING HAHA**
    Enjoy:)
    -Les❤️

 **I DARE YOU TO PLAY THE SONG ON THE TOP ON REPEAT WHILE READING HAHA**    Enjoy:)    -Les❤️

"I'm in Love with you, Sky." I admitted.

I looked at him with pleading eyes, waiting for an answer.

He looked deep into my eyes which he found so much happiness in, somehow.

"I'm in Love with you, too, Summers." Sky smiled, "I don't think I'll ever live to say I'm not."

My eyes made their way to his lips, which I wanted to touch so badly, which I wanted to kiss so badly.

I made my way closer to him, my nose next to his, ready to close my eyes.

"Wait," Sky whispered, his eyes still closed, "W-What if I leave someday, Summers? What if I never see-"

I didn't want to hear this. Tears would turn into streams if I heard of this any more.

"I'll make sure you don't, then." I touched his face and he rewarded me with the light of his sky blue eyes.

"I'll rebel. I will. I'll be a bad person and make bad choices just for the sake of you staying." I touched his cheek, "I'm willing to break all Heaven's rules for you, Sky."

Sky chuckled, "Then I'll stay forever, Summers," He looked down at my lips, "I'll stay for as long as you want."

I laughed and looked back at Sky, imprinting a picture of him in my head.

Just in case, my subconscious told me.

I closed my eyes as he put his lukewarm hand on my cheek, then proceeded to do the same with the other.

Sky leaned in and I felt his blazing lips over mine. I felt that touch of sugar, of cotton candy, of happiness all at once.

I couldn't back away.

He pulled me closer and closer until all there was left was our breaths, slow and paced.

I backed away to get a breath and then came back to his lips. It had been only a few milliseconds and I already missed them.

Surprisingly, Sky opened his mouth, feeling my tongue on his.

Like nothing I've felt before, he put mine under his and then licked my lips.