Discolor Our Love

Welcome backkk! Okay, sorry for not updating yesterday...i WaS bUsY oKaY?!
Enjoy:)
-Les❤️

June explained everything to me in that hallway

She didn't cry. Every time she was about to, she shoved the burgie into her mouth again.

On the way home, she drove her motorcycle slowly.

She never does that!

Even from Heaven, when I was taking care of her, that motorcycle part was always a blur.

It's been thirty minutes since we arrived home.

I was currently curled up in bed, hearing Summers' tiny gasps indicating her loss of breath from crying so much.

My back was hurting from the same position but, I couldn't move, I couldn't bring myself to.

I rubbed her back and whispered, "Wanna talk now?"

After a moment, she nodded and looked me in the eyes.

Her brown eyes were red and swollen, they weren't holding the same excitement they were yesterday.

"Summers...." I touched her eyes and she was quick to bury her face into my chest.

"I'm sorry, Sky. I can't talk without crying, right now."

"Who said you couldn't cry and talk at the same time?"

She looked into my eyes again. I felt a weird feeling in my chest when she did that.

"I wish he would've j-just broken up with me." Summers said in a small voice.

"It-It would've h-hurt less." She released those tiny gasps again.

"I know, Princess, I know." I kept rubbing her back and she gripped onto my T-Shirt even more.

Summers hadn't let me go since we came home, and I was happy because she trusted me. Which is all I've ever wanted from her.

Even though, recently, I've wanted even...more.

"It was with Kasey...from the Blue Bloods! The Blue Bloods...and now, is the crazy part. The fact that now, the gangs are swelling up and he wants her now." She cried harder.

"It hurts, Sky. This hurts so bad b-because he promised me! He promised that he would never-"

"Fail you. He said it with so much meaning, too." I finished.

She looked into my eyes, "Y-You remembered that."

I nodded, "Yeah...I never forgot."

Summers buried her head in my chest again.

"Summers, look at me," I spoke softly, and she looked into my eyes one more time.

I smiled, "What he did...what he's done, in all is, awful. You've been with him for so long, since you were walking. But, right now, something inside me is begging to ask you. Do you still love him?"