Raspberry

Eek- Oop- Hi...*Awkwardly waves* Hello gUyS, I am back, happy Tuesday! It's summer so even Mondays are manageable nowadays...
    Enjoy:)
   -Les❤️

My face lit up 20x more

They came up with a plan to put the Blue Bloods back in their place!

Oh, I've wanted to here that sentence for days now.

"Speak to me," I urged, "What've you got?"

Harper clapped, "Okay, Kasey and Xander have been having their little 'Meet and Greets' for about a year. Could they have known-"

"They set it up. Of course they know." Jax rubbed his face.

"Okay, that's still interference." Harper urged.

I snapped, "Which means they broke the Peace Treaty's rules."

Harper nodded, "That leads to either Isaac solving this or total elimination of the gang."

"Isaac." Sky said.

"Yeah, I agree," Kaliz rubbed his hands together, "If we 'eliminate them', they'll just do all their dirty work behind our backs. We can't kill em'. This isn't The Red Eyes."

I nodded.

We discussed it over and sent a Neutral (A back-up for our gang to help us when fights erupt) to send the message.

They left and I gave a big great sigh.

Sky rubbed my back, "Bed?"

"Bed." I nodded, walking to our room.

* * *

It'd been an hour and a half since I said 'Bed' and I still can't sleep.

Shuffling around is something I can't do, Sky'll just wake up, too.

I turned my face to Sky's back, watching it grow and shrink in between soft snores.

I began drawing circles on his back, he'd been sleeping for an hour, he wouldn't wake up.

My fingers felt tingly every time I touched just his shoulder, face or anything.

That's a reminder.

Because the feeling still hasn't gone away.

Unexpectedly, as I was drawing a small circle, he turned around.

He sleepily smiled, his eyes popping in the darkness. The room lit only by a tiny nightlight in the corner and passing vehicles outside.

"What if it doesn't work..." I voiced the question that'd been acting like a pestering fly in my head.

"I'll tell you this, it's going to be hard to get them to finally follow the rules again but, with Isaac, it should work."

I nodded. Sky made sense but, it still bothered me.