The Mob Gala

What is up my fellow Bad Girls and Good Boys! This episode is going to have major TEA and if your friends are reading this and aren't up to date, don't spoil it for them lmao.
    Enjoy:)
    -Les❤️

I popped my lips, staring at the girl with red lipstick in the mirror

Wearing makeup isn't my thing but, I'll do the sacrifice once a year.

I stepped out of the bathroom just as Sky stepped out of our room.

He smiled at me, "You look ravishing."

"Ew, I don't like that word." I pretended to fix his tie, wishing so badly I knew how.

"Fine. Well, you look extremely beautiful."

I blushed, "Oh Sky, if only you knew I'm not beautiful nor ravishing."

Sky smirked meeting my eyes, "Why is that?"

"Truth is, I just disguise it by wearing clothes that those girls wear."

"That's ridiculous. You'd have no one to look up to. You're the one they borrow looks from, Queen B."

I laughed, "You probably don't know what Queen B even means. Let's get going."

He stopped at the door, "Almost forgot."

I slipped on my leather jacket, ready to come home tired from dancing.

* * *

"June Reilly!" Isaac Wells said.

He was the owner of the mansion, Sage House, where the Gala was taking place.

I hugged him, "Haven't seen you since last year! How's your party?"

"They're doing good. Nothin' much needed to do after your peace treaty."

I smiled and he motioned to Sky, "Who's this young man? No Xander? Honestly, if that's the case, phew, because-"

"This is Henry, my friend staying with me. Xander and I are still...something. He should be arriving shortly."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Wells." Sky shook his hand.

"Call me Isaac!" We all politely laughed.

Stepping inside, I noticed the Ball Room was twice the size.

Isaac loves to remodel every year so we have something new to expect.

"Wow..." Henry looked around.

"Mhm, if you didn't know these people, you would think they were regular rich New Mexicans. Even though those are already really rare to find."