The Red Violin

Hey! Wait...something's not right. June? June, where'd you go? Oh, she's back, let's see what she's been up to...
    Enjoy:)
    -Les❤️

It'd been two days since this all started

Two days since I've heard from Henry.

Two days since I became strong again.

But also, two days since I've stopped really living.

Two Days Earlier:

I heard a knock on the door and stood up from the cornflake embraced couch.

Harper looked in a panic as she stood outside, "June, I know you're coping with something right now but..."

She looked dead into my eyes, "We need to have an emergency meeting. Now."

I called up all the members of the Rockstons and flew out on my motorcycle, Harper in her car.

Once I got there, the only one missing was Maxy.

I voiced my thoughts, "Where's Maxy?"

Kaliz shook his head, "It's crazy how we live in the same apartment complex but, I haven't see her in days."

My heart quickened.

She could be trapped, kidnapped, waiting for us to pay the ransom...

Or she could be working for them.

But, that didn't matter now. I needed to know what nonsense was going on and quickly.

"What's the problem?" I sighed.

"The Blue Bloods are stirring up poison again." Jax paced.

"I saw them," Axel looked worried, "They looked like they were stealing something, from my apartment. I only saw one of Krisred's members before they went flying out the window again."

Moving the couches further toward the door, I yelled, "Get away from the window!"

Jax helped me move them, his head ducked. Axel, Xander, and Kaliz, leading Harper out of the way.

"Anything else?" I stared at the floor, out of breath.

"They're asking for lives. June, they won't stop," Harper shook her head, "Now that we told Isaac, they want even more revenge."

I got fed up with this, "What lives? Who!-"

A crash exploded from the window, an object banging hard against the creaky floor.

It was another rock, this time, with blue paper.

I adjusted the gun tucked behind my leather jacket.

Walking towards it, I read it out loud, "Revenge is best served BLUE."

Everyone stared at the massive rock, if that had hit someone it would've-