Term 18

Yoongi squints at his screen as the caller's ID pops up on his phone.

He debates whether or not to actually pick up the call, being really tired and having a morning class he was leaning to the no side.

But with a sigh he still finds himself clicking the accept button, resting the phone on his ear as he lies on his side.

"Hello...?" Yoongi's eyebrows raises in suprise at the high-pitched voice of the other male, expecting it to atleast be a little deeper than that.

"Hello." The man gruffs out, voice deep and thick with sleep. There's a rather long pause before Yoongi hears the phone being hung up in his ear, he furrows his eyebrows and pulls the device away from his ear only to confirm the fact that he had been hung up on.

He begins furiously typing.

Meanie hyung👼👹
HOW CAN YOU WAKE ME, CALL ME, AND THEN HANG UP ON ME RIGHT AFTER I SAY HELLO BACK.

Meanie hyung👼👹
WHAT WAS THE SENSE OF CALLING IF YOU WERE JUST GOING TO HANG UP?

Plaguy is typing...

Meanie hyung👼👹
ANSWER ME.

Plaguy
I PANICKED, OKAY!?!?

Meanie hyung👼👹
WHY WOULD YOU PANIC, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CALLED.

Plaguy
I know (T . T)

Plaguy
I'm srry, hyuuuung >.<

Meanie hyung👼👹
I feel like you just enjoy bugging me, don't you?

Plaguy
Noooooo, that's not my intention (T . T)

Meanie hyung👼👹
I'm going to sleep now, don't bother trying to convince me to stay awake.

Plaguy
Totally understandable.... slp well

[Delivered 2:46pm]

[1 week later]

Plaguy
My favourite element on the periodic table in Uranium because I am in love with U

Meanie hyung👼👹
First off, ew.

Meanie hyung👼👹
Second off, do you even know what a periodic table is?

Plaguy
No

Plaguy
But I'm assuming it's a table with a bunch of dots that looks like periods.

Plaguy
[Sent a photo]

Plaguy[Sent a photo]