Everyone x singer reader

Ok bish im i here to so have fun reading💙.
Ps. This is like a singing challenge and i will have the songs i here so if you like them here you go.
-------------------------------------------

Me(Tara):Hey im bored what you wanna do?

You:Idk you, im bored too sooo....why not challenge one-another to sing some songs eh?

Me:Heyy that sounds fun, let's do it then!

You:Ok who will go first?

Me:you go first you are a better singer then meee.(that's the mf tea sis)

You:ok so what shou-

You pause as Trunks enters your room.

Trunks:Hey what you two doing here?

Me:Well why do you wanna know huh?(i said as a sassy queen i am)

Trunks:Well i am just bored so i came to see what are you two doing.

You:We were about to play the singing chalange wanna join?

I started staring at you and if glares could kill you would be on the flor.

You just shook it off a smiled at Trunks who was now calling every one else to join the game.

You and me were a little angry but we thought this way will be beter becouse we have more people to play with.

So now in the room were:
Goku,Vegeta,Goten,Gohan,Videl,Bulma,Bulla,Chi Chi,18,17,Krillin and thats it.
(Becouse i am a lazy author hehe)

Me:So now y/n you have to sing something i spanish.

You:Ok what about your favorite spanish song then?

Me:Ohhhh yes you know me so well~.

You:Ok here we go.

(Con Calma is my favorite spanish song)

You have finished the song and every body took a look at you they were all amazed at your spanish singing skilzz.

You:Ok Tara now it's your turn ypu hawe to sing for me Yolla ok decouse this gurl know you know to sing i turkish.

Me:*red faced*o-ok then lets go.

(I love turkish song and yes i know how to sing this but i dont know any turkish🤣we love a dumb bish)

So i finished singing every one was shook by my turkish singing and everyone knows i dont know turkish so now it was my turn too pick hwos next.

Me:i choose 18,sing Sucker by the Jonas Brothers.

18:ok

18 finished singing we were clapping she sang so good.

18:now my turn too pick,hey vegeta~

Vegeta:What is it wonam!

18:you have to sing ZEZE cuz we all know you love rapping.

And the reason we know this is becouse one day me,you,and 18 were passing vegeta and bulma's room and we could hear vegeta rapping to motosport,we were almost broken at that but got away a busted out laughing.

He finished and we were all laughing he was red like a tomato but it was really funny.

Vegeta:Now i choose Bulma sing to me money by cardi b.

Bulma:oohh yes i love cardi.

Bulma killed the rap hehe she was amazing ehehe.

Bulma:now Chi Chi you have to sing cardi b bodak yellow cuz we all know how mutch you hate swearing(is that how you spell it?)so good luck and dont fuck it up.(ru paul reffrence)

Chi Chi was so angry but sang the song likea BOSS so it was not bad.

So for the rest off the game
Krillin sang Teteama
Gohan sang Mi Gente
Goku sang bum bum tam tam
Videl sang take a hint
Goten sang thunder
Trunks sang bohemian rhapsody(this is for my bff she loves Queen)
Bulla sang Señorita and
17 sang Booty hehe perv.
_____________________________________

Hope you like it bish i was thinking of what to writte while listening to some off these song so if you like any off them tell me and if you dont thats ok bye xoxo all my bad bitchess💞