Goku x Dancing Queen reader pt 3

Ok hi my bitches AGAIN WITH DANCING i know but i live writting these so here im not in here 😢
Here are 17,18,Bulma,F.Mai,F.Trunks,Gohan,Vegeta,DBS Teen Trunks and DBS Teen Goten-with Gokus hair stile, Black and Zamasu.Here we go!
_________________________________________
But first of all OOTD

Here we go!_________________________________________But first of all OOTD

What you are wearing

Heels (i luv these)

Hairstile (but your hair color and leinght)

So you were just walking to yet another beautiful day of dancing as you walked in to the studio you heard someone singing you didnt know who it was but they sang sou godly so you just whent in to the studio and then you saw Goku there sitting in a chair singing you blished since you have a crush on him.

You walked to him and his attention turned to you as he heard your heels kliking on the flour. He turned around and as he saw you he turned his head back he was blushing.

Goku pov.
As i was sitting singing my favorite song i sudenly heard heels on the hard wood flour and as i raised my head i realized it was y/n. Ohh my goshh i have a CRusH on her and she is now here and i think she heard me singing. Ahhhh what an idiot.

Third person pov.
You:Hey Goku.

Goku:O-oh hey y-y/n.

You:Oh my god your singing was lovely.

Goku:T-thanks i was just here sitting alone and i just started singing.

You:Oh dont matter this is my studio any off my friends are welcome here.

Goku:Oh hah thank youu.

You:Ok Goku would you mind heading out i have class now in about 5 minutes i will send you a text once we are finished ok.

Goku:O-ok.

As Goku was adout to leav you planted a peck on his cheek he was red like a tomato.

5 Minutes Later
The dance crew had arrived 17,18,Bulam,F.Mai,F.Trunks,Teen Trunks,Teen Goten,Gohan,Vegeta,Black and Zamasu.

And thats when you started to tell everyone what song will you be doing.

You:Ok guys get i formation and lets get this Monster going.

Bulma:Oh my gosh we are finally doing Monster Yesss.

Mai:Oh that sounds fun.

Gohan and T.Trunks:Yeah lets hit it!

Vegeta:Heh nice choice.

Gohan:Oh i like that song.

You:Ok then lets get it started and remember Dont-

Everyone:Fuck it up!

You:Thats right.

So you all trained and got to this choreography.

You were killing it! And a little sicrete is that Goku sang this song when you came in to the studio so you have planed a little surprise for him.

An Hour and Half later
You now knew every part of the dance perfectly so you called up Goku so that he comes in to the studio and se what you did for him.

As Goku came in to the studio it was all barck and than he heard....

You:Goku please sit in the chair in the middle of the studio.

Goku:Ok y/n whatever you say.

You:Yes baby sit down and now what you have to yout left is a microfone i what you to take it and start sniging that song from before.

Goku:O-ok.(Starst singing)

He sang like thise as you danced like this:

You and the crew hit every move perfectly and Goku had this sparck in his eyes while whatchin you dance he thought you danced you magicaly.
He whanted to watch that forever.

When you finished Goku sat up from his chair and he came to you picked you up and......

Goku:y/n i love you.

Than he kissed you you kissed back.
It felt like the whole world stoped for a moment as you two were kissing.
You two brocke away and you planted your blushing face into Gokus chest.

The End.
Requested by
Goku_Ssj9000.

She helped me with this story live her so mutch thank you ❤.
Ok so another chapter done xoxo all my bad bitches💞.