Gohan x Reader x Trunks

You have been dating Gohan for a year and you two were just the cutest two little beans there are. You loved Gohan with all your heart and so did Gohan you.

And being his girlfriend means that you got to hang out wuth Trunks alot. Ge was one of your best friends and you loved him very mutch.

Trunks POV
Uhgg when will y/n know that i have been in love vith her since i saw her i mean her gourgeous h/l h/c would shimmer in the sun and her beautyfull e/c would shine like no other she was just perfect and her body was perfect and i loved her but she was with Gohan and Gohan is my good friend and i couldnt do sutch things to y/n becouse i know Gohan would die for her. Uhggg whyyy just whyyy? Trunks tought as he didnt know what to do with his feelings for y/n.

Third person POV
Gohan and y/n have a date tomorow and they are going to go to the movies and then go out for dinner it was perfect.

Y/n was really exited and so was Gohan but when Trunks heard that they are going on a date he had an idea that was a little creepe you could say but in his mind it was perfect and his little mind every thig is going to go right.

Time skip to date night.
Y/n and Gohan just got uot and were walking to the movies and they were holding hands and talking and Trunks being the creep that he was followed slow behind them (stooped Trunks).

When they got to the movies they whent in and watched f/m and it was so fun to watch and Trunks was just snikering in the back looking at y/n and Gohan kiss and have alot of fun.

When the movie was over the couple got out had in had and then Trunks choose to end the walk there.

"Hey you guys wait!"he yelled and y/n and Gohan turned around. They saw Trunks and he had a totamto red blush on hi face he looked really cute like that. Y/n and Gohan just stood there waiting for Trunks to say something.

"Y/n i have loved you ever since i first saw you,you are the love of my life please if you could make it work i would love to be with you and if that means being with Gohan as well i dont care i just whant you!". Y/n and Gohan bolth had a blush on their faces "I-im sorry Trunks i dont know how it will work out like that"y/n joked.

"Lets talk about that at dinner."

So after that it has been two years and you,Trunks and Gohan are all happy and together now becouse you were toucged by what Trunks said that night and Gohan didnt whant to break his heart.

The End.

Ok gurl another request down this was requested by my big sis Death-Stalker2000 love you sis hope you like it.
Kiss all my bad bitches xoxo 🖤🖤🖤