Zamasu x sexy chubby reader x Black

So this is going to be easy for me to write becouse i am chubby and i sometimes dont like(not hate)my body but let me tell you your body us perfect and dont let anybody tell you different so lets get into tge story!
_________________________________________
So all your life you hated your body and you tought you looked fat and ugly i men being a full bloded saiyan and Vegetas twin sister,you tought your body would be slim and thin. But not in
this case.

You woke up one day and the sun was shining ringht in your e/c eyes, you got up and picked out an outfit that goes right to your body showing of your beautyful cures. You were a little scared to wear it but fuck it you only live once.

You put on the outfit it was a pretty f/c shirt and f/c jeans and some black shoes. You looked into the mirror and you were staring at your self you did your hair f/h/s and you got out of your house going to Bulmas and Vegetad place.

~Time skip to when you get to CC~

So now you got to CC and was in the living room playing with Trunks you tought he was so cute and playfull your brother Vegeta came into the room and sat down.

You looked at him and ge said "Y/n you got to go somewhere with Kakarot today he told me to tell you this.". He said you looked confused "And where are we going?"you ascked. "You are going to Universe 10 with Kakarot,Beerus and Whis. And be carfull there if anybody touches you they will die by my hands."he said like te ovetprotective brothet he is you just giggled and hugged him "Dont worry will be ok and thank you" he hugged you back.

Now you were outside chasing Trunks and Goten in a game of tag you were having alot off fun you didnt even notice that Beerus and Whis have arrived with Goku.

"Hey y/n!" Goku called out and you ran to then "Oh hey guys."you said a little red from the running in the sun. "Oh looking beautyfull as always y/n." Beerus said that made you blush you did know that Beerus liked your body but you didnt know why?

So then you,Goku and Beerus all came to Whis and you whent to universe 10.

~Time skip im lazy~

So now you were in universe 10 standing in front of a beautifull house and you were all standing in the front yard waiting for the supreme kais to come out.

As they came out you saw a old kai you tought he was really sweet and next to him was this tall and young kai with a white mowhak and gray eyes and beautyfull green skin.

(Hes so cutee)

They stood in front of you and youu all shook hands. His hand was bigger than yours and so warm and soft.

You saw that he was looking at you in a strange way you blushed thinking he was looking at your chubby body.

~Time skip to when Beerus,Whis,Goku and Gowasu got in to drink some tea~

You and Zamasu were left alone and were sitting at the tabel that was outside drinking some green tea. You noticed he was looking at you again.
"Why are you looking at me like that,whats the problem?"you ascked "I hate humans and you are on of them, but....you,you are somethig different.".
You blushed at his comment.
'This is the start of  somethin new' you tought while smiling.

~Time skip to the Goku Black arck~

So now you were in the future with Trunks,Mai,Goku,Vegeta and Bulma who did by the hands of Black you shiwered thinikg of him.

You were now outside looking at the bestroide city in front of you,but little did you know somebody was whatching you.

Zamasu POV

What is she doing there all alone, ahh this girl is crazy but i love it. Than Black came behind him and scared Zamasu.

"Aaa you bitch why did you scare me like that" Zamasu said sraced Black just laughed until he looked at you his eyes were locked on you and your bootyfull body and you lushes h/c h/l hair and your shinig e/c yoz were just so beautifull in his eyes.

Zamasu saw this and he slapped the shit out of Black for looking at you.

"Oww ok geez i was just looking at this snack righ there." Zamasu blushed and punched him in the face.

Blacks POV

Who is this girl and why is she so hot like you never see that in a place like this damn.

I am going to go out and see what she is doing.

"Oi,what is a beautyfull rose like you doing in a place like this?"i ascked with a smirk. "N-nothing j-just taking a walk"
i tought she was so cute being scared of me. I came up to her and put my hand aroud her beautyfull waist she blusged like red as a tomato.

3 persons POV

As Zamasu saw this he came up to Black and YeEteD him away from you. You laughed and hugged Zamadu he hugged  back.

Time skip to a year and a half later

You were now living happly with your husband Zamasu who loves every last bitt of you and tells you every day how beautifull you are to him and he would die and kill for you.

You loved this little green bean to death

The end ♡
Aaa hope you like it this was requested by my gurl EstelaTorres182 hope you like it boo and so do all of you.

Kiss all my bad bitches xoxo🖤🖤🖤