Zamasu x reader x Black

Heyy bish im now fealling like writting
Its 2am rn were i am so here.
_________________________________________
You have been friends with Zamasu and his master Gowasu for a loooong time you jocked around that Gowasu was your second dad (your real one is Vegeta dont hate me) and Zamasu and you were really close and you knew everything about each other and i mean EVERYTHING.

So you were alaways tougether and aint no body could take Zamasu away from you or you away from Zamasu. So one day you were just hanging around with Gowasu and Zamasu amd Gowasu asked Zamasu to get tea and cookies so he did and thats when........

Zamasu POV.
I hate Master Gowasu he is always bossing me around to do stuff and i haet it i want to be all the time with my one and only y/n. I love her with all my heatr and will kill if someone tryes something with her and she is my goddess and my beauty. I have a plan....

Y/n POV.
I wk sef where Zamasu is he has been inside for 10min and still didnt come out and im kind of scared what could he be doing and is he hurt......ok dont say nothing i love him he was my crush since day one and i have loved him becouse he was so strong,brave,hot,beutiful and ahhh i could go on and on........

Zamasu PVO.
I was now walking out of the house with the tea and my briliant plan in hand (see the joke there) and i went to them and then........

Nobody PVO.
Zamasu was walking out of the house as he saw y/n Gowasu and then he pulled a ki blade frome his hand and he had striked Gowasu straight trought the heatr everything happened so fast and y/n just started to scream Zamasu just watched in awe and just watch y/n screma bloody murder.

Y/n:WHAT DID YOU DO ARE YOU CRAZY YOU ARE REALLY CRAZY YOU K-KILLED GOWAS I LOVED HIM AND HE WAS THERE FOR ME ALL THE TIME HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU M-M ONSTER.

Zamasu was shocked at your words and then he came behind you and hit you in your preshure point on your neck and knocked you out and then.........

~Darkness~

You woke up on a bed and you just loomdd around you,you were jn some kind of wooden house you got up frlm the bed and went out of the room still pissed of when Zamasu killed Gowasu. Tears started rolling down your hace and your e/c eyes were now red hrom all of the tears. As you came to the door of the room you saw that the door opened in front of you and in front of the door were......

Zamasu and one man with black hair, black eyes amd gray and black clothes on he looked like,like GOKU. What the heck you thought as they came in the room.

They just looked at you and you didnt say nothing to them.

Z:So y/n~we have a new friend here with us.

GB:Yes my dear we do and my name is Goku Black.

You:O-ok but where are we what are we going to do now im confuzed.

Z:Well my dear we are now all together so nothing matters.

You:But i cant stay with you my dad is going to kill me i mean it.

GB:Oh honey do you want to see your dad again~

You:Yes of course.

GB:Ok lets go then come on dear~
*he sead as he gave you his hand and you held it with a blush on your face*

As you were coming closer to some place you have seen your brother Trunks your dad Vegeta and your friend Goku they all looked mad as fuck.

As you saw your dad and older drother you let go of Blacks hand and ran full speed to then you came to your father crying into his cest,he was pissed and he patted your head as you sobbed.

Vegeta:Trunks take care of your sister i got to go do something.

Trunks:Ok dad,sis come here.

Trunks said as you came into his arms and hugged him tight and sobbed into his shoulder.

Trunks:Shh~everything will be ok.

You:How are you so sure?

Trunks:Becouse you are now with us they cant hurt you now we will protect you dont be scared ok.

You:Ok bro.

There you were standing by your brother watchin as your dad and Goku fought Black and Zamasu.

The fight was fast and so amazing to watch as your dad and Goku were fighting four your safty.

About an hour of fighting you dad was down to the ground you ran to him and held him in your arms.

You:Are you ok papa?!

Vegeta:Y-yes honey papas ok dont worry.

You:Papa dont lie you are hurt!

Vegeta:Ok take me to your mother.

You:Ok. Trunks go and help Goku now!

Vegeta smiled at you for telling your brother to react fast as he pulled out his sword and got to hellping Goku.

You took your dad to your mother so she can fix his injuries.

You and your mom with tears in your eyes were hugging eatch other with sutch worry,and you were so scared ao you left your mother with you dad and got hellping Goku and Trunks.

As you got out you saw Black and Zamasu fighting Goku and Trunks. You transformed into Ssgss that your dad tought you and flew in to the air and started fighting along side your brother.

Then when Goku and Trunks were badly injurede you took them to Bulma and you got out and.....

You:Black,Zamasu please s-stop this what do you want from us ill give you anything you want just donr hurt my family and friends p-please. *you said with teras in your eyes*

Black:Oo if you say so.

Zamasu:We want you princesse.

You were shoocked to say the least at what came out of Zamasus mouth.

You:Ok if that is what you want tjen stop everything and if yoou hurt my family or friends i swear i will fucking ripp your faces of,cut your bodies into peaces and feed them to dogs did you hear me you morons!

They looked at you so scared.

Zamasu and Black:YES MA'AM.

You:Thats what i thougth.

So thats how you left with Black and Zamasu you still saw your family and frineds just becouse Zamasu and Black were now really scared off you.
_________________________________________
The end.

Hehe sorry babes for not writting this mutch but here you go.
Xoxo all my bad bitches ❤