Goku x Saiyan reader

Ok lets begin!
_________________________________________
This takes place when you were out training outside off your house you were in your back yard just geting stronger a stronger.

When sudenly your best friend Goku came to your house. You were really happy to see him since you really liked him like really liked him it hurts (him and chi chi are divorced in this) so you came to your front door and let him in.

He saw that you were training by how tired you were i mean 5 hours off training and no stoping gawd.

Goku:Ohh hey y/n whats up?

You:Ohh nothing mutch just trainig!

Goku:Oh its good that you are training becouse i have somthing to tell you.

You:Oouu tell me,tell me please *Puppy eyes*

*I just tought Raindow Dashes eyes looked cute in this*

Goku:*Blushes* Ok ok i will tell you stop with the cute puppy eyes!

You:Yess.

Goku:We have a big tournanent off power and since you are the third most strongest i pick you to be on the team!

Your eyes light up as you here him say that you are strong and he whants you to be on the team.

You:Yes yes yes yes a milion times yesss.

Goku:Ok ok calm down thank youu.

You:No prob.

And then he left and you trained even harder.

~Time skip to when you are at the tournament~

You teleported somewhere with Wish and Beerus and the team you just stood there and as you saw other 11 universes coming you were exited as mutch as Goku was.

You:Ok now this looks fun.

Goku:O know wright.

You:Yeeesss.

~Time skip to when you start fighting~

You were fighting and beating everyones ass as you did so you took down 5 people and you were fealing so powerfull then you saw Goku and you got to him he was proud off you for being so strong than came the most annoying three foxes Trio de Dangers.

You and Goku looked so annoyed and then came Vegeta to.

They started to spin around you and you just watched and then when you three strasted to work together you got them off with ease.

~Time skip to the fight with Jiren~

There was only you,17,Frieza,and Goku left againts this fucking beast you were fighting at full power than he came and took you by your neak and started choking you.

You were scared and you instantly turned ssgss and tried to get his massive had of off you.

He then started punching you in the gut and as you spat out blood you bigean to fight back and you used your legs to punch him in the jaw.

He was so angry he trew you to a rock and it crashed you were now bloody your clothes were ripped and you were full off cuts all over you body as Jiren came closer to you you saw Goku behind him looking pissed.

Than you fellt this massive energy and it was commying from GoKu you were shook and just as Jiren turned around you saw Goku with wigth hair and sliver eyss looking up at him.

He looked so majestick *is that how you stel it?*  and HoT and the same time he beet his ass with ease and you him and Frieza finished him off.

~Time skip to when you get back~

You:Goku thank you so mutch for saving me from that fat cow *Thats what author would say* -Blush- Thank you *Runs and hugs him tight*

Goku:Aww no problem *Hugs back*

You:Why did you do it?

Goku:Oh silly its becouse i love you so mutch y/n you meen every thing to me and if i had lost you i would not know what to do with my self you are the only thing that makes me happy in life and i will never forgive myself if something happened to you.

Ypu wefe now crying and as you did you came up and kissed sim he kissed back and it was so long a passionet and full off love.

You:T-thakn you s-so mutch i love you,love you with all my heatr.

Goku:Me too y/n,me too.

_________________________________________
Ohhh mama this is beutiful 😭😭
Here is a new story kitty gurls i hope yall like it
Kiss all my bad bitches xoxoxox.❤