Goku x Reader x Black

Y/n was just a normal girl. She had everythig she wanted a wondrefull boyfriend an amazing and strong brother and a loving younger brother.
And everything in her life just seemd perfect but it can all change in a snap.

It was a beautifull day and y/n tought that she could get some training done wuth the boys.

So she got ready and put on her training chlotes and put her hair in a high ponytail.

She got her bag and got her phone,headpshones,house keys ad ahe was out in 15 minutes.

She first walked to her older brother house and her older brother was none other than prince of all saiyans Vegeta!
She loved her older brother allthough he can be a little annoying and loves to fight over little things she still loved him for that.

And who she loved even more was her little brother Cody. He was the light of her life he was so jiyfull and happy all the time that when you see him you can just feel the positive energy comming from that little bean.

They were all 3 years appart and y/n was the middle child but beimg the only girl out of the two boys it was a bit different.

But she got some kickass moves and hell of comebacks whitch comes from vegeta and a funny and warm side that she got from Cody.

But there was a person who will allways and forever have a special place in her heart it was her boyfriend of two years noneother than tha most powerfull saiyan of them all Goku.

She loved everything about him and he loved everthing about her they were just made for each other and they just seemd to click when they first met and ita been like that ever since.

What she was gonna se next is gonna make that all a lie....

As she was comming closer to her brothers house she just had a big smile on her face as she was going to have a grand time with the boys.

She got out the key her brother gave her and she got into the big house him and his loving wife Bulma had.

She was just walking to his room as he said he will be in there waiting for her.

What she saw next just took her breath away.

She saw the one she loved and the one that she looked up to as a great friend and as rolemodel in bed getting it on.
(Goku and Bulma)

She stopped looked at them and just a fat row tears started forming in her eyes.

No honey i can explain!

That was the last word she heard before she got out of the house.

She flew up into the sky and just cried so mutch.

Her heart was now broken everithing seemd cold and in a snap there was darckness.

She woke up slowly and she felt cold and just so power lesse she didnt know where she was or what was happening to her all she knew is that it wasnt anything good.

???:Hey baby girl how are you darling?
That voice send shiwers down her spine as it was so deep and raspy.
Her heart was beatting so hard right now she didnt know what to do she was forzen in place.

???:Oh honey whats wrong? Dont be scared im not gonna hurt you.
The person spoke once again and she just felt scared even more.

???:Darling look at me please.

Who was this person and what do they want?

She slowley raised her head ut to se noneother then her worst nighmare.